FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

let me know if you get it running and broken in by the 28th. who knows it will probably be raining on saturday anyway but whatever.

Originally posted by arpee79@Feb 21 2004, 06:54 PM
Haha I dont think I can really RUN,1st i dont have driving skills,2nd I need to break in the clutch & Pistons.But you never Know,I just might RUN thats if I get my Parts in on time.

(Jason) So what are you bringing this time the EVO or the Civic?.

most likely the evo haha... again! im actually in the middle of a debate with myself weather i want to register the car or not... or just go for a mid 11 sec all motor car? ehhhh... the first event im THINKING about going to in the civic will be 3/27-28/04 in palmdale...

we'll see though

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 20 2004, 11:17 PM
i got my lecense to day beyatchs! w00t w00t as soon as i get the license in the mail i can start my bank account and my dad will send money for the GSR :worthy: :worthy: im sure i wonteven see the licesne by the 28 so theres no chance i will find a GSR by then BUT im RETS ta go the next meet after this one i will have a GSR. got 7k to spend

Big props man, yeah I remember my license test...I got the dick who failed a grip of people I know and when i got done he was practically yelling at me for not looking enough on a turn, i thought for sure i failed, like missed 25 or something but then he was like, im gonna pass you...you missed 8....i was like shit i wonder what the fool who passes with missing 15 got...but yeah 7 for a gsr shouldn't be hard to find...or shit buy Brian from prospeeds 300 hp motor for 6,000 and drop it into a ef/eg shell for 1,000...

well my gran mother is in the hospital so im not real sure whats gonna happen for the week end i think i am gonna end up going out to san diego with my moms just incase its something worse. Basicly my mom wil ltel lme im selfish if i dont and i cant say i blame her. But hows the 20th of next month for the BBQ in the ptis and Ez UP tent? :D realy i cant believe i have to let yall foos down but i see it liek this, by the 20 of next month i will have a GSR and will be racing so what ever. so if you guys are down with me on the 20th of next month then coo.... sorrry i have to flake otu at the last minute i did not find out till just a lil while ago. and im still gonna try and come but i just dont think it gonna happen.

Robert - Let us know if you are going to head out we all want to see your project

Noturaverage SI - I am going to send yo a PM with my cell number I am going with a few people and probably meeting people there, hopefully it won't rain.

Jason - I am going for sure now I am going to try to smoke Taylor if he gets his car all set by then. I am not sure if Canek is going though.

:burnout:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 24 2004, 05:22 AM
Robert - Let us know if you are going to head out we all want to see your project

Noturaverage SI - I am going to send yo a PM with my cell number I am going with a few people and probably meeting people there, hopefully it won't rain.

Jason - I am going for sure now I am going to try to smoke Taylor if he gets his car all set by then. I am not sure if Canek is going though.

:burnout:

i'll give canek a call later on tonight and see if he's planning on going.... i dont know if he started his new project yet so we'll see whats up... as for me im not 100% sure so yeah... ummm jonathan or taylor, i might need to talk to you gentlemen tonight

**coughcoughmaryjanecoughcough**

B)

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 24 2004, 01:54 AM
well my gran mother is in the hospital so im not real sure whats gonna happen for the week end i think i am gonna end up going out to san diego with my moms just incase its something worse. Basicly my mom wil ltel lme im selfish if i dont and i cant say i blame her. But hows the 20th of next month for the BBQ in the ptis and Ez UP tent? :D realy i cant believe i have to let yall foos down but i see it liek this, by the 20 of next month i will have a GSR and will be racing so what ever. so if you guys are down with me on the 20th of next month then coo.... sorrry i have to flake otu at the last minute i did not find out till just a lil while ago. and im still gonna try and come but i just dont think it gonna happen.

that sucks dude...

march 20th? hmmmm prolly wont be able to make it cause i have 2 races to attend next month...

march 13/14 [Fontana] & 27/28 [Palmdale]

HIGH CHANCE that i wont go to Fontana for the NHRA race cause im afraid their just gonna turn me away again for not having an exhaust!

but if anyone from her would like to roll any of those days... i SHOULD BE racing my civic... hopefully i'll be able to afford a trailor for both those weekend....

fuck oyu guys this sucks i truly truly truly did not mean for this to happen but family is first. im really really really sorry guys truly i was looking forward to this so much i rolleded out the last two times and barely met up with every one and when i did it was weak cause no oneelse was around. well i have all the dates they have left scheduled so here gos, let me know when the next is best for every one else because the BBQ in the pits will happen and we might just have a bbq at the park one day two.

March 20
April 10

these are the last to scheduled dates at the speedway though they will schedule more later im sure but i dont plan on waiting that long. if none of these are good for you guys then we can just start planing a good gettogether BBQ at a park, though i wouldint really be up for that intill at least next month cause i should have a car soon after i get the license in the mail. once again im truly sorry every one for geting yall pumped up then having to let yall foos down, i really didnt intend on it at all.

Jason - I saw that you called I was sleeping before I came to work. Hit me up tomorrow or worse case I will have Taylor call you. I am down to roll to either of those races with you to check out the hatch. :driver:

I am for sure going on Saturday I may even run if I can get new tires for my car, I want to race Taylor and see whats up.

Ok guys, haven't looked in this forum for a while... I almost forgot about our meet on the 28th. So far it looks like I'm still going! Gotta get my oil changed and tranny flush today though ;)

Everyone who's going for sure post up now! I say we all meet at Jack in the Crack around 12:30! And plan to leave the Crack around 1:00 to the tech line. That way I'll have enough time to mount my slicks in line before 2:00.
what say you all?! B)

Jason I called you yesterday, you get my message?

Canek
When will you be going back to California Speedway I want to see the hatch run in person? By the way what made you go with the Invidia Exhaust I was just wondering for I have the same.

To answer your question, it came with the car... It's basically an identical prototype of the Skunk2 system... I like it. :D sounds nice!

Jonathan - koo, give me a call today around 4:20pm lol... my buddy from oxnard is coming by tonight to spend the night and kick back... so yeah give me a call cause im prolly gonna need that hook again

Canek - i didnt get any messages? weak sauce... unless your talking about the text i got to call you back lol... yeah i lost track cause i was on the road when you called and i told myself i would hit you back when i get to my destination, and i forgot hahaa.... BTW you got a PM

hope it dont rain on saturday :p

Well as for me Im still waiting on parts,I will really try to be there but if not then someone take pics or vid for show and tell.Oh and someone post a map or sumthin cuz i have not 1 clue as to where all this is taking place ...call me a n00b ,and what exactly will be taking place at the H.S meet,will we be racing on a track or street and what are the requirements to RUN & $$$$.

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Feb 25 2004, 08:44 AM
Ok guys, haven't looked in this forum for a while... I almost forgot about our meet on the 28th. So far it looks like I'm still going! Gotta get my oil changed and tranny flush today though ;) Here's my cell numbers again
Nextel: 122*74*2092
AT&T: 323-229-7633

Everyone who's going for sure post up now! I say we all meet at Jack in the Crack around 12:30! And plan to leave the Crack around 1:00 to the tech line. That way I'll have enough time to mount my slicks in line before 2:00.
what say you all?! B)

Jason I called you yesterday, you get my message?

Canek
When will you be going back to California Speedway I want to see the hatch run in person? By the way what made you go with the Invidia Exhaust I was just wondering for I have the same.

To answer your question, it came with the car... It's basically an identical prototype of the Skunk2 system... I like it. :D sounds nice!

I'll be there, the only thing that will stop me is the rain.

2 litre EG, what color is your EVO???

What up bitches
Sorry guys but no ferrarikillin for me this week my car will be in the main lot.
But Jonny Platinum will be bringin the G ride.
Unfortunatly there is no more type R civic in our crew :kick:

And as for 1.8 I mean 2ltreg's Evo.
Well it's the first fag friendly mitsubishi it is all the colors of the rainbow :ghey: haha
Kidding kidding Jay its kool .
See you kids sat.

Sorry for not calling you Jason I was stupid and forgot even after Taylor reminded me, my bad I owe you.

Canek - Thanks for the feedback I enjoy the exhaust as well it is very deep.

Shadney - Tell Jason what happened I want to leave it up to you.

I will see everyone else on Saturday unless it RAINS :bs:

silver Evo [buschur racing: filter and small battery conversion, Tuned by RD Engineering in Oxnard]

Jonathan - its koo man, i picked up from my homie in torrance lol

Taylor - :poop: :fuckyou: hahaha

Shad - :wtf: happened to your car?

Jonathan, Taylor, Canek - let me know if ya'll wanna roll together on saturday, MOBBIN!

you guys fuckin suck soooooooo bad............. i wanna go but if my grandma were to pass or something and im at the races i would never forgive my self. Any ways have fun fuckers! smoke a bowl for me fellas, ima blow this jizzoint right now for the herbage of yours i would have smoked ;) we got a drinking smiley wheres my marley with a bong and jizoint

don't be :ghey:, Jeff. you better head out there tomorrow.

2 litre EG, your EVO doesn't have a carbon fiber hood does it? and you weren't on the 60 freeway 2 days ago getting off on Mountain ave at around noonish, were you?

Anyway so where is everyone gonna meet up at for tomorrow and at what time?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 27 2004, 03:33 PM
don't be :ghey:, Jeff. you better head out there tomorrow.

2 litre EG, your EVO doesn't have a carbon fiber hood does it? and you weren't on the 60 freeway 2 days ago getting off on Mountain ave at around noonish, were you?

no unfortunately that wasnt me... mine looks completely stock, i decided to wait until next year before i put any money in the car... and i would rather finish my civic before anything

B)

When: TOMORROW @ 12:30pm
Where: Jack in the Box on CHERRY AVE: 10048 Cherry Ave. 92335
Track Location: Fontana Dragway, 9300 Cherry Ave. 92335

if any problems call my cell

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Feb 27 2004, 07:28 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Feb 27 2004, 03:33 PM
don't be  :ghey:, Jeff. you better head out there tomorrow.

2 litre EG, your EVO doesn't have a carbon fiber hood does it?  and you weren't on the 60 freeway 2 days ago getting off on Mountain ave at around noonish, were you?

no unfortunately that wasnt me... mine looks completely stock, i decided to wait until next year before i put any money in the car... and i would rather finish my civic before anything

B)

When: TOMORROW @ 12:30pm
Where: Jack in the Box on CHERRY AVE: 10048 Cherry Ave. 92335
Track Location: Fontana Dragway, 9300 Cherry Ave. 92335

if any problems call my cell 805-477-1487

Ahh I see, just asking cause I was playing with a silver EVO with a carbon fiber hood on the freeway the other day on the way to work.

just wanted to know if it was you or not before I posted about it and have you post back about how your EVO is uber modded and how you were just toyin with me. :D

anyway I'll be there tomorrow at jack in the box off of cherry ave at 12:30 then.
haven't decided if I'm gonna run or watch yet.

Back