FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd go but my Si is off the insurance until August and the car I'm driving now is so slow I would have to leave a week ahead of time to get there the day you guys are all meeting up. Plus it's hard to get the day off of work and I'm going to class most of the days of the week.

Well if i had my car i by the ni would but its not happening. I have 3k in the bank now and will have 4k more by the end of the week so i figure another week or two 3 tops, befor i have the GSR. Give it some time and i will be down for what ever

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 16 2004, 10:00 PM
Signal Auto's address is

1719 Abalone Ave #401
Torrance, Ca 90501

Well so what does everyone else think about a kick it, maybe meet up at signal auto then hit up a park and bbq it up? anyone else down? if i get enough responses in this thread then i'll start a new thread to try and organize this whole thing.

sound good? anyone wanna help me plan lol

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
who else???? add your name to the list... if we can come up with at least 10 people who are down then lets go for it

Jason - What time will this meet take place I have to work until 4 or 5 pm, I am down to go after work but it will probably be too late, let me know?

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Mar 11 2004, 09:51 PM
whatup yO!! It was cool finally getting to kick it with some of yall!
Jason, Taylor, Shad, Johnathen and Mike. B) Wasn't too happy with my times, but at least I ran 12s both runs. ;) That sucks about the pictures but at least we got some vids... (hopefully we'll all get to see *coughjasoncough*) Hit me up whenever you guys wanna meet again... I don't check this site often so PM me with any new plans!

BTW... I just bought a 2003 CBR954RR :D So that's gonna be my new toy for a while. :D :D :D

Canek - Have fun on that bike I always wanted a CBR. I have a few pics from last race I will try to get them up here ASAP, one of them you are so far in front of the Camaro you can only see it's lights.

we havent decided on a time or date yet, i just wanna know who is down to roll... add your name to the list peoples if your at least down... then we will discuss times and dates

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 17 2004, 01:00 AM
Signal Auto's address is:
1719 Abalone Ave #401
Torrance, Ca 90501

Well so what does everyone else think about a kick it, maybe meet up at signal auto then hit up a park and bbq it up? anyone else down? if i get enough responses in this thread then i'll start a new thread to try and organize this whole thing.
sound good? anyone wanna help me plan lol

THE LIST

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]
4. Mike [Bl6crx]

who else???? add your name to the list... if we can come up with at least 10 people who are down then lets go for it

its a lil drive but i still wanna get wanna meet all of yah!

aiight thats 4... 6 more lol

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]
4. Mike [Bl6crx]

i suppose i'd come out just to meet everyone. only problem is i'm rockin' a s10 right now :( . but maybe i could come up with my buddy in his gsr hatch if it get's out of the body shop in time. just post up dates when you get it all figured out... but i suppose i'm in :).

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 17 2004, 01:41 PM
i suppose i'd come out just to meet everyone. only problem is i'm rockin' a s10 right now :( . but maybe i could come up with my buddy in his gsr hatch if it get's out of the body shop in time. just post up dates when you get it all figured out... but i suppose i'm in :).

kyle - it dont matter what kinda car you bring... its just about kickin it... if we decide to head out to the races after the BBQ then whoever wants to roll can roll... but at least to kick it

BTW kyle, you anywhere near temecula? just wondering cause i gotta go there tomorrow for a photoshoot for my homegirls & finestwomen.com

cmon people whoelse is down??

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]
4. Mike [Bl6crx]
5. Kyle [kylemarhx]

I just added myself guys. Let me know a date and time.

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]
4. Mike [Bl6crx]
5. Kyle [kylemarhx]
6. Brandon [brc80]

Originally posted by brc80@Mar 17 2004, 03:01 PM
I just added myself guys. Let me know a date and time.

1. Jason [2 litre EG]
2. Tony [tonyd0821]
3. Robert [arpee79]
4. Mike [Bl6crx]
5. Kyle [kylemarhx]
6. Brandon [brc80]
7. Jonathan [integraslut78]

You know I am down with a Hondaswap meet.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 18 2004, 09:18 PM
id love to come, but it would be quite a drive from PA :D

its nots as long as you think, get some friends together and pull a gumball run

cmon Jason we just need three more. By the way I am thinking about maybe doing cams but I still want to run a turbo what do you reccomend I am thinking Crower 403's, do you have any advice for me? Call me if you can or just send me a PM.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 22 2004, 05:33 PM
cmon Jason we just need three more. By the way I am thinking about maybe doing cams but I still want to run a turbo what do you reccomend I am thinking Crower 403's, do you have any advice for me? Call me if you can or just send me a PM.

Jon, I recomend a B20 bottom end swap, sleeved, stroked, bored, built, with a t6 turbo pushing 36 PSI, 7 foot by 9 foot front mount intercooler HANGING out the front, lowered 6 inches with 20 inch rims. Just a thought. :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Mar 26 2004, 10:24 PM-->
integraslut78
@Mar 22 2004, 05:33 PM

Jon, I recomend a B20 bottom end swap, sleeved, stroked, bored, built, with a t6 turbo pushing 36 PSI, 7 foot by 9 foot front mount intercooler HANGING out the front, lowered 6 inches with 20 inch rims. Just a thought. :p :p :p :p

As long as you are PAYING for it I am down. Call up the parents for a front of money for Team 9K and we will just dump it into my G Ride

Back