Food for thought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
This has been covered before but hell, it's a slow night, so why not post more crap. Atlest this I believe in.

1) The better you treat a woman, the more likely that she will take you for granted and crap on you. this is a time factored formula, so the longer you treat a woman well, the more likely you'll get stepped on, until on a long enough timeline it becomes a mathmatical certainty.

2) Inversely, the worse you treat a woman, the harder she will work to keep the relationship together, hence the better she'll treat you (until eventually things hit critical mass, at which point logic flips and the whole situation literally explodes. but this takes a long time, usually years of emotional abuse on the part of the guy).

Sad, but true my friend. I fall under category #1. I truly believe in treating a woman well, and would do anything for my girl. I do not have low self esteem. I have a great job, and I've been told I'm pretty good looking. But, if you treat a girl well, there must be something wrong with you, or you fall under the pussy category. Don't let my avatar fool you, I am not a pussy.

I don't claim to understand. Don't treat a girl well, or at least, not too well. It never works out. I am 29, and single. Maybe old ladies will appreciate what I have to offer. B)

This is so fucking true, girls are fucked in the head.

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 2 2004, 11:07 AM
WTF kind of girls are u guys dating???

Every one on this goddamned planet.

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 2 2004, 12:19 AM

2) Inversely, the worse you treat a woman, the harder she will work to keep the relationship together, hence the better she'll treat you

not always true.

I've had serveral girls cheat on their boyfriends with me because their boyfriends were being "dicks" to them. If that's a girl working harder to keep their relationship together then that's a funny way of showing it.

yeah i think Rule #3 should be that the other two rules can be completely null and void at the disgression of the female parties involved

:bs:

It totally depends on the girl. I've been in both situations. This one guy treated me like a queen and i still fucked him over but then realized it and treated him better and blahblahblah, and i've been in a relationship where i've been treated like shit and i still fucked him over. It all depends on the girl.

:hmm:

Maybe I just suck at relationships and should avoid them at all costs.. :p haha

Back