Football Pick'EM 2009-2010

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

manning has had a hall of fame running back and 2 hall of fame receivers play for him.

favre has not.

Edgerrin James is no HOF RB.

Harrison obviously yes, Wayne, not yet.

You could still take any of the guys with more than 1 ring too.

Montana, Aikman, Bradshaw, etc.

Brady has 3, and never had a great RB or WR when they won SB's.

If you play 20ish years like Farve, you're bound to put up big #'s. He played on a LOT of mediocre teams.

edge will be in the HOF. he will finish in the top 10 all time yardage.

being great isn't about rings.

dan marino was a kick ass quarterback, just didn't get any rings. it's just how it is.

I agree. Everyone was like ooooing and ahhhing over farve's numbers from monday and i was like, "REALLY!?" Aaron Rogers threw for 384 fucking yards. Yeah he had a pick, that's bad news. But 384 yards against the vikings is ridiculous. 384 yards with EIGHT sacks is unbelievable, but I guess everyone was so wrapped up in the 'zomg brett's beat all 32 teams' bull shit they didnt even notice. yes, i picked green bay.

Dallas squeaks by a team with absolutely no wins... great :disgust1:

all i have to say is thank god tashard choice and miles adams stepped up. I've been saying forever that those two need to start more (tashard only when felix is out). I'm glad to see they both had awesome games.

all i have to say is thank god tashard choice and miles adams stepped up. I've been saying forever that those two need to start more (tashard only when felix is out). I'm glad to see they both had awesome games.
:cough:Austin...Miles Austin:cough:

I was about to throw my phone (I listen to the games on it) across the hangar when KC scored that late touchdown. Dallas better consider themselves lucky they came away with the win. How bout Cleveland finally picking up a win. And Cincinnati knocking down another good team.

As it turns out, the other Roy Williams IS in the league still. Playing for the Bengals. I stand corrected.

And yeah, used to watch Flozell back in the day at Mich State. I'm just amazed that every time they play on TV he's still getting multiple dumb penalties.

And say what you want about the wildcat, but it works for the Dolphins.

Last edited:
And say what you want about the wildcat, but it works for the Dolphins.

you know what really impressed me about that win, Chad Henne. The dude stepped up after running the ball for 3 1/2 quarters and played one hell of a game. the dude has like 2 career starts or something. NYJ knew they would be throwing, and he still led a game winning drive.

thats clutch

damn chris I wish i would have known about this sooner. my wife even asked me if you were doing this i said probly not since i didnt hear from you about it and since i havent been on here in some time

yeah, and i've forgot three times...i think im done.

damn chris I wish i would have known about this sooner. my wife even asked me if you were doing this i said probly not since i didnt hear from you about it and since i havent been on here in some time
Sorry lol. Tell Jenna I said sorry too lol. I'll make it up to her with a late night bowl of ice cream when the pregnancy cravings kick in ^_^

all i can say, (and all ive wanted to say for a week) is i fucking told you so. Fuck all those fair weather cowboy fans, and all the philly fans living in dallas. Miles might have only burned philly for one catch, but it was the most important catch of the night.

I think nothing makes me happier than the Cowgirls losing. Well, maybe the Cowgirls losing on the same night as the Patriots.

tonyromocrying.jpg

lol, yeah, completely ignore the fact that we lost 2.5 players on the o-line.

Thankfully the sunday night game did make up for the fact that cowboys won. My brother in law is a huge colts fan, so at least there was some happiness at the inlaw's tonight.

Back