Football Pick'EM 2009-2010

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so who is going to win the super bowl next year?

my early bet, Patriots.

so who is going to win the super bowl next year?

my early bet, Patriots.

zomgwtfbbq.

the draft hasnt even happened yet...

I wont lie though, it'd be cool to see dallas host their own superbowl. It's never happened before, but I think they have a real shot at it next year. But we'll see after the draft.

hey, the discussions starts IMMEDIATELY after the super bowl is over.

i still dont see dallas being able to put it together, for a long enough period, to win the super bowl. they could win 3 games by 40 points then lose by 2 to a shitty team. it's a marathon and they are sprinters.

wtf?

where are you getting that from?

last year, we lost to NY at the beginning of the season (when EVERYONE thought they were gonna win the NFC), Denver at the beginning of the season (when they were a big AFC fav), Green Bay, NY again, San Diego, and Minnesota in the playoffs.

So....I see one loss to NY in there that might be considered a shitty team?

Care to elaborate? or are you just talking out your ass?

wtf?

where are you getting that from?

they struggled with some sub-par teams: Bucs, Panthers, Chiefs, and Redskins. All teams they should have beat by 14 points or more.

i'm not saying they arent' a good team. i just feel like they are kinda "streaky". more or less inconsistent.

I think the NFC will be represented by Dallas, Green Bay, or Minnesota next year.

they struggled with some sub-par teams: Bucs, Panthers, Chiefs, and Redskins. All teams they should have beat by 14 points or more.

i'm not saying they arent' a good team. i just feel like they are kinda "streaky". more or less inconsistent.

I think the NFC will be represented by Dallas, Green Bay, or Minnesota next year.

How bout you go and look at the colts and the Saints from this year.

They had issues with:

Colts:

Jags
Dolphins
49ers
Texans

Saints:

Rams
Falcons
Bucs
Panthers
Redskins

So, really, what you're saying is....Dallas is every bit as good as any other team this year.

Got it.

being streaky is all about timing. in 2007 and 2008 bad record teams went on to win the super bowl. if you get hot, thats one thing. but just stay consistent.

edit: nvm. there are two teams you never argue over. the cowboys and steelers. it never ends rationally.

being streaky is all about timing. in 2007 and 2008 bad record teams went on to win the super bowl. if you get hot, thats one thing. but just stay consistent.

edit: nvm. there are two teams you never argue over. the cowboys and steelers. it never ends rationally.

:ph34r:

Back