Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They'll pretty much be updated whenever ig et around to it sunday night after football is over, then again Monday night.

Giants game.... awesome, well the 4th quarter was. The giants got their asses handed to them for the first 3 quarters.. damn.

Wow.....did anyone else see NY snatch that win right outta Philly's hands??
----NY scored 17 in the fourth to win in OT

Aways been a Giants fan. didnt see that one coming!

thats fine...i was just lettin you get ahead at first...make you feel like you had a chance at this...hahahaha

hey I'm trying to have a moment over here... I actually questioned allot of my choices. My Fantasy team got murdered this week 79-50something (still waiting for Hines Ward's stats)

hey I'm trying to have a moment over here... I actually questioned allot of my choices. My Fantasy team got murdered this week 79-50something (still waiting for Hines Ward's stats)
haha...i know i know...im just messin with ya!...good job man...hahaha

Well, that's just great... not only did the Steelers lose, they just got fucking shut out. Yay for my picks.

Did anybody see that hit Chad Johnson took with like 2min. left in the 4th.? He went up for the ball and got slammed in the jaw by a defenders helmet, crazy. He was bleeding pretty bad, and the last thing I heard was that he walked off the field to see if he needed stitches. He didn't do Chad's Corner on the local news because he was too messed up.

I can do that. I just made a quick spreadsheet and posted it in the first post of the thread.

I asked B just now to delete the pick posts in the thread, once all but the original posts are deleted you can post your picks. I hope he doesnt mind doing it.

Lemme know if you cant see the spreadsheet.

i dont watch football too much.. so i really dont know whos good this year and whos not.. but i'll just make some wild guesses and hope i'm right.. lol

Fucking a Brian.....

please pm me first before you make picks so i can accurately keep track of who is joining and shit. Its annoying to go thru the picks every so often to check if anyone has joined.

I AM PUTTING A CAP ON THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO CAN JOIN, THE LIMIT IS 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

I can do that. I just made a quick spreadsheet and posted it in the first post of the thread.

I asked B just now to delete the pick posts in the thread, once all but the original posts are deleted you can post your picks. I hope he doesnt mind doing it.

Lemme know if you cant see the spreadsheet.

I'll help out in purging the thread as well, any comments, and on Tuesday mornings for the new week

Back