Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seattle is raping NY. Here comes another super bowl run if they keep this moment.

YEA!!!!!!!!! ive gotten only one wrong so far...thought detroit would beat green bay...but other than that...w00t w00t...baltimore barely won their game though...whew!

I thought Arizona was going to win too, I'm 10-2 so far. I'm doing MUCH better this week than last. If I'd just not done a coinflip for Detroit/GB I'd be 11-1.

yup...im 11-1 so far...hopefully Denver can pull it out and Atlanta tomorrow...those were two tough choices for me

guess it was a fluke...lol

hmm I'd be 11-1 right now in week 3, I'd advance to 13-1 if NE and ATL win their games

it was no fluke, my dad called play by play for our high-school team; 25 years for the local radio station. I sat there watching him explain coverages, formations and all sorts of other football goodness from the time I was in grade school. Saturday's were spent watching the OSU homegames with dad (season tickets). Sunday was NFL day at my friends house, they've ran a fantasy league for as long as I can remember. stat and match up discussions going on all day long.

What's fucked up is you took my stats away from me, I don't care what the reason is and I really don't care about the $100. If any level of though would have been put into it they could have figured out some way to allow other people to enter without fucking people who were in the lead or giving a leg up to those who picked and lost (here's an idea, give every new entry the average W/L ratio from wk2).

Good luck fighting over who's #2 :cool:

hmm I'd be 11-1 right now in week 3, I'd advance to 13-1 if NE and ATL win their games

it was no fluke, my dad called play by play for our high-school team; 25 years for the local radio station. I sat there watching him explain coverages, formations and all sorts of other football goodness from the time I was in grade school. Saturday's were spent watching the OSU homegames with dad (season tickets). Sunday was NFL day at my friends house, they've ran a fantasy league for as long as I can remember. stat and match up discussions going on all day long.

What's fucked up is you took my stats away from me, I don't care what the reason is and I really don't care about the $100. If any level of though would have been put into it they could have figured out some way to allow other people to enter without fucking people who were in the lead or giving a leg up to those who picked and lost (here's an idea, give every new entry the average W/L ratio from wk2).

So just keep your own score and don't worry about it.

and how am i to know that you would really be 11-1 right now...you never posted your winners...and boo freakin hoo...its just a game on the ethernet man...chill out...

No I'm out of the competition, I had entered into it thinking there was a resemblance of order to it... I was wrong

man, that's lame. you are getting pissy because you had the best record week 1 and it doesn't count. the way i see it, you will win anyways. don't try to make a point by sitting out. it doesn't serve any purpose. plus you were playing before it was even worth anything. just have fun and win. there's only about 4 people on here that follow that much anyways. dry up the tears and come out and have fun. ^_^

Saints are murdering them...

Back