Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scores are up and players are ranked.

I didnt do it last night because i went to the Atmosphere show and got wasted..... if you couldnt tell from my superb spelling skills ^ :D

My name is James, 11-3 bitches... too.

I think eg cheated. :(

:D

nah.. like i stated earlier in this thread.. i dont watch football.. i'm just making wild guesses

so when is the week 4 matchups gonna be up.. i'm ready to guess again

im gonna put em up later tonight. I want to keep them up for a little while so people can check it to make sure that i did everyones scores correctly.

nah.. like i stated earlier in this thread.. i dont watch football.. i'm just making wild guesses
Me and Ken (Ripperbone) talked about this earlier. How does someone, who doesn't even watch football, get in but there are a lot of us who watch it all the damn time and not get in. Don't take this personally, it's not an attack on you, i'm just saying it sucks for me.

Oh and for the record, I would of went 10-4 for week 3 :( :lol:

Last edited:
BTW - did the 3 people who went 0-14 for week 3 actually go 0-14 or did they not post up any picks? if they didn't post at all, take'em off and let me IN!!!! I don't care about the $, I just want in damnit!!! :)

well.. i watch it everynow and then.. but i'm not a huge fan of it.. i mean i dont have a favorite team.. if i had to pick one it would be the Eagles only because i'm a fan of the 76ers and they are both from Phili

i'm always down to go to Vegas.. let me know when you go

Me? No... I'm not making that day or two long trip out there. haha

I was just going to wire you 50 bucks and have you win a few... ore more than a few... grand for me, keeping some for the finders fee, of course. :p

i suck at gambling anyways.. i usually come home broke.. now my friends.. they play Craps and win some cash..

TWO MORE DAYS TIL FOOTBALL! WOOOOOO

Finally a week with some good matchups all through the schedule. Hmmmm majority picked chicago over seattle... wonder why ;)

I really want to watch the carolina/NO game, that should be a good one, reggie bush is really living up to the hype, if you call it hype... better yet, he is living up to what he said he'd do. Also, im really rooting for the 49'ers, only because they sucked so bad in years past and now they have a team of young guys (alex smith, vernon "dont touch me" davis, antonio bryant and Frank "who the fuck is this guy" Gore, id love to see them beat KC, but i dont think its gonna happen. LJ ALL THE WAY

Chicago will win, Seattle won't have Alexander Sunday as per the Madden Curse so Seattle will go to the air more often, even with Mo in the back field.

listen to me very carfully, Baltamore will be 4-0 come Monday morning, ESPN is wrong...

seattle will pull it out...i was suprised most of you picked carolina over new orleans...i have a feelin new orleans is gonna dominate that game...and i agree with baltimore...but yes...there are some really tough games this week

Baltimore.... It will be a good game, ill say that much, but i dont agree. While the Ravens D is very very good, San Diego's d is good enough to hold the Ravens DECENT (not great) offense to minimal pts. Where as the Chargers' offense is very very very potent... It'll be good, but id putmoney on SD.

NO, the only real team they've played was the Falcons... and they were the favorite of that game mostly because they were the home team. I dont think NO is anything to get moist about, its only week 4, we got 13 more.

i just noticed something.. people are barely putting in there picks when games have been finished.. well i think.. have any games been played yet? i think you need to put a deadline to when the picks are due.. i dunno.. just a thought..

Back