Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought we couldn't put our picks in after saturday night?

Dont worry chief.... all games, but one, are played on sunday... then one on monday. They wont be on saturday for like 6 weeks.

Colts Defense needs a lot of work. The Jets are finding open men and holes all over the place.

Just now... he's fucking wide open for a TD pass. Jesus...

Holy fucking crap I can't believe the Colts pulled that out...

Thank God for the Colts offense... cause their defense was suckin.

Wow, I'm 6-6 for this week so far. Come on Chicago tonight... and Philly tomorrow! w00t! 8-6 is still freakin horrible. All the 'bad' teams were pullin shit out their asses today.

edit... holy crap I almost came out 5-7. Thank god for that ball tipping and the ref conferencing to correct that horrid call.

Last edited:
What are you guys at? After Chicago finishes killing Seattle, I'll be 7-6... that's going to kill my picks.

Chicago will win, Seattle won't have Alexander Sunday as per the Madden Curse so Seattle will go to the air more often, even with Mo in the back field.

listen to me very carfully, Baltamore will be 4-0 come Monday morning, ESPN is wrong...

Well there I go with those flukes again, I called the arguably the two hardest games to call in week 4.

EDIT: And I posted that well before cutoff time so if you miscalled either of these games it's your own fault...

Well there I go with those flukes again, I called the arguably the two hardest games to call in week 4.

EDIT: And I posted that well before cutoff time so if you miscalled either of these games it's your own fault...

lol...:p

What are you guys at? After Chicago finishes killing Seattle, I'll be 7-6... that's going to kill my picks.

9-4 going into monday... ugh..

hahaha, hold on i almost choked on my water when i read that deciding the seattle loss was tough... as for the baltimore game, it could have gone either way. Now the jacksonville/washington game was a hard one to pick between. Do you want "ok" team A or B... ;)

The eagles are walking them... bad. haha poor Favre.

Oh well, 8-6. what a shitty week for me. :(

Scores are up!!! Season scores are up as well. I ranked players based on season scores, with this weeks being the deciding factor if you have the same total score as someone else. (just look, youll know what i mean)

Congrats to Trapped for being this weeks winner. ALso, congrats to eg6sir for being our leader thus far! And by no means is anyone out of it, we got 13 more weeks left!!

Im open to thoughts about holding playoffs or not. Im thinking if we all wanted it, the top 3, 4, 7, 8 (odd numbers give #1 a bye through the first round) will move on and either during weeks 16-17 (for 4-5 players) or 15-17 (for 7-8) players will face off one-on-one and whoever does better that week moves on... Get me?? Or we can just do it like a pool all through the season. Thoughts?

I say we just mimic this contest just like an NFL season. After the regular season, take all of the scores, and like the top 5 start picking for the playoff games. The person with the lowest score each week will be eliminated until we get a winner.

Is that kind of what you were saying Seany?

Edit: Week 5 is even harder than last week, so choose wisely ;)

Last edited:
no i was going to use the last 2-3 weeks of the regular season.. but i didnt even think of that...

Ill figure that one out, i like that idea.

Back