FOOTBALL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hell ya pats rule!!!!! Im just scared of daunte hall and the high powered chiefs :ph34r:

Originally posted by quicksi+Oct 6 2003, 07:58 AM-->
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 5 2003, 05:35 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 5 2003, 12:32 PM
bunch of ass-slapping faggots.

i hate sports.

I think you're just upset the Patriots suck this year...

SUCK THIS YEAR???? They have 11 starters out!!! To be 3-2 and that is WITH Brady playing Hurt, with 1 rookie reciever, a 2nd ytear guy, and a 100 catch per season player who is double teamed every play. His other recievers are hurt, and he is doing this with NO running game........

The defense, despite missing its heart and soul leader (milloy), its prime free agent aquisitions (Colvin, Washington), almost all of thier linebackers (Johnson, Vrabel, McGinist, Phifer) and playing with a defense back on a bad ankle, I think they have done VERY well, considering the teams they have played (the Loss to the skins, and the win VS the Titans).....

Know a sport and the team before your criticizing it because you sound like a fool when you spout off and do not know a thing about what you are talking about........

Dude, I' from NE. I'm just as mad they suck this year as you are. I know they have most of their starters out. It sucks. I know. I would like nothing more than the Patriots to win the super bowl this year, but I just don't think they have it this year.

A true fan dosen't care how well the team does...

I am a Bears fan. :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 6 2003, 11:06 AM
Congrats on tossing the Raiders around this weekend. :D

If by tossing around you mean the barely-holding-on-and-somehow-winning-by-one-point kind of tossing around, then you're right. :)

And thanks :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 6 2003, 10:08 AM
If by tossing around you mean the barely-holding-on-and-somehow-winning-by-one-point kind of tossing around, then you're right. :)

And thanks :)

Hey man, a win is a win. And a win over the Raiders is ALWAYS sweet.

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 6 2003, 04:16 PM-->
Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 6 2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 5 2003, 05:35 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 5 2003, 12:32 PM
bunch of ass-slapping faggots.

i hate sports.

I think you're just upset the Patriots suck this year...

SUCK THIS YEAR???? They have 11 starters out!!! To be 3-2 and that is WITH Brady playing Hurt, with 1 rookie reciever, a 2nd ytear guy, and a 100 catch per season player who is double teamed every play. His other recievers are hurt, and he is doing this with NO running game........

The defense, despite missing its heart and soul leader (milloy), its prime free agent aquisitions (Colvin, Washington), almost all of thier linebackers (Johnson, Vrabel, McGinist, Phifer) and playing with a defense back on a bad ankle, I think they have done VERY well, considering the teams they have played (the Loss to the skins, and the win VS the Titans).....

Know a sport and the team before your criticizing it because you sound like a fool when you spout off and do not know a thing about what you are talking about........

Dude, I' from NE. I'm just as mad they suck this year as you are. I know they have most of their starters out. It sucks. I know. I would like nothing more than the Patriots to win the super bowl this year, but I just don't think they have it this year.

I don't think they suck at all, I think they are pretty deep, which is somethin Belichick wanted to do when he came in here. I don't think they suck, I just think they have been bitten by the injury bug really bad this year.......we'll see what happens, but with all the injuries, and all the competition

Hey man, a win is a win. And a win over the Raiders is ALWAYS sweet.

:werd:

I remember the Super Bowl last year, and being from Souther California, where are the Mexicans/Gang Bangers are at, the Raiders are huge. I loved it when the Bucs won, especially when they scored that extra touchdown at the end, just twisting the knife a little further. I LOVE IT.

RAIDERS FAN HERE!!!

i grew up in the Yay Area as a 49ers & Raiders Fan... but i chose a side when i got old enough to understand the game... From Oaktown to LA and back home to OAKLAND!!!

B)

Hate the Raiders, mostly because of the fans that I was around, it is kind of retarded why I don't like the team, but I really hate them down here.

EDIT: Page 3 :owned:

i've always been a 49ers fan. yeah, yeah...i know they suck this year and i know Owens thinks he is gods gift to football but put that all aside and you got a descent team. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 5 2003, 11:18 PM
im a dallas fan :)

parcell's ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:withstupid:
parcell's is a damn genius.

as far as liking the cowboys sorry just can't do it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 5 2003, 04:55 PM
Broncos y0!

dante hall owned your broncos this weekend :)......i wouldnt of said that but im a chiefs fan. being from KC and all not just because they are 5-0

Go packers and bills...

college ball would have to go to Tennessee, FSU, Notre Dame......go irish...

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Oct 6 2003, 08:11 PM-->
@Oct 5 2003, 11:18 PM
im a dallas fan :)

parcell's ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:withstupid:
parcell's is a damn genius.

as far as liking the cowboys sorry just can't do it.

We'll see how much of a genius he is, Parcells has never made it anywhere without Bellichick as his defensive coordinator.....

Bellichick = the real brains behind the scenes

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Oct 6 2003, 01:45 PM
dante hall owned your broncos this weekend :)......i wouldnt of said that but im a chiefs fan. being from KC and all not just because they are 5-0

No, you're right, Hall DID own the Broncos. However, the Broncos really should've won that game, as they outplayed the Chiefs just about everywhere. Except for special teams. :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 6 2003, 04:57 PM
Go packers and bills...

college ball would have to go to Tennessee, FSU, Notre Dame......go irish...

w0rd.. Go Irish!

my dad and grandpa both went to ND, they both already told me "don't get any ideas". :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Oct 6 2003, 04:37 PM-->
shortbusrebel07
@Oct 6 2003, 01:45 PM

No, you're right, Hall DID own the Broncos. However, the Broncos really should've won that game, as they outplayed the Chiefs just about everywhere. Except for special teams. :)

i will give you that....from the highlights i saw, Portis had a good game. (i was at work so i didnt get to see the game)

It's going to be interesting to see how the season plays out. The Ass-Raiders are out of the game already, so it's going to be a battle for the AFC West by Denver and KC.

Back