for a friend b20boosted or h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like the title says, a friend of mine cant decide on a b20 with boost or an h22 in a 95 civic ex, if he goes with the b20 it will be stock internals with a tubo kit (probly homemade kit). if h22 than it will be bolt ons, and maybe other assorted junk. anyway he is young and confused, likes boost and speed... any sugestions.

since he is young (prob beats on his car) you should go with the H22.....the b20 should be sleeved in order to beat on it with boost... but the h22 is a little more complicated to swap in

.an NA H22 in an eg is a fast drag setup...m2c

Quoted post[/post]]
since he is young (prob beats on his car) you should go with the H22.....the b20 should be sleeved in order to beat on it with boost... but the h22 is a little more complicated to swap in

.an NA H22 in an eg is a fast drag setup...m2c
thats what i told him, but he wanted me to make a post and get other peoples opinions. oh well, kids! lol

yeh im his friend, but when he came to me asked witch one to do i was dumbfounded, because he knows nothing about hondas and he just wants to be cool, also it will be fun to ride around in, lol. either way i think it will be faster than my b16(i think) but im a better driver....

If he gets what he wants tell him to get a K20 swapped in his car, tell him you'll teach him how to drive it, cause its different, so you get to drive the shit out of it.

Quoted post[/post]]
If he gets what he wants tell him to get a K20 swapped in his car, tell him you'll teach him how to drive it, cause its different, so you get to drive the shit out of it.
:worthy: ahaha, aww shit that gave me a good laugh, i never thought of that, i like the way you think.
however, he does have limited funds and his dad knows a thing or two so... its kinda outa the question.

Back