for airjockie!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahh...no flares, no real power, an welp...now I know how much to ask for mine........who wants my Z's???

TurboMirage said:
wow that almost looks like his!

no way, the recaros > stock seats.
Recaros are better then stock but not when you have a low milage ment cond car.

That's like taking a 100% stock 1969 camaro with 10K miles on it and changing the seats for a new style bucket racing seat. some of those cars can go for 50-60-70+K if super clean and not modded or repainted. Anyone remember that e-bay with the old chevy that had like 200 miles on it? wasnt it something like 300K?

15K for a 240 that hasnt been reworked is a fare price. kinda on the highside but it's doable. I've seen them go for more.

Just remember. one of the few times a car will go up in value is when it's stock with low miles. I've seen 240Zs with 80K miles on them go for 8k that have the factory paint and have zero rust.

Airjocky will never get anything near that for his car becuase its hacked up. (thats not a bad thing) but it's lost it's value.

Now it's worth whatever he puts into it in go fast goodies (if he can find the right butt for the seat)

I could prolly get 10Ks from my red one easily, everything on it or in it has been replaced except 2 u-joints on the drivers side halfshaft...and it's beat the hell up and it survived my driving(less a door)all it needs is some body work a decent paintjob and it could get 12-13Ks...hell, the motor only has less than 1200 miles on it, and I got a new adjustable FPR to finish the stage 3 build up....

Stage one was stock, Stage 2 was the first attemp to perfect the car with a full swap, and then stage 3 was a new motor after I blew the last one. Next stage, retire it(maybe), fic all the rust on it, have a real shop fab up the fraimrails and floor pans, and paint.

The newer white Z, has been used more than a $2 whore, but its survived 7 years of road racing, a summer of a street racing, and it's survived me playing with it around the block....it needs work, I can't decide if to move everything over to the red Z, keep it on that Z, and have the body work done to it, or find another frame to swap everything over to....I could prolly part it out and get more than I will put into it...it might be in the $5Ks area.

Back