1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all us Honda lovers

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 03jetta1.8t, Oct 31, 2003.

1. 03jetta1.8t

03jetta1.8t Junior Member

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/349860

Thought everyone would have a good laugh, check out the address listed on top, man me and my boyz had a good laugh, sorry could not post the way most people usually do, computer illiterate, anyways check out the pic half way down the page,
    Thanx Boyz let me know what u think

type above address to access pic

2. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

people like that need to get over the butt hurt of being wasted by a boosted crx.

3. swanny

swanny Senior Member

what a prick. i bet he won a bigass lawsuit or something and doesnt realize 99.9 of america can afford a goddamn lotus thus we resort to hondas. i hope that cocksucker wraps it around a gas tanker.

4. wildbillhatchbac

wildbillhatchbac the OG VIP

lol i think its pretty funny this guy hates hondas so much or "honda racers" that he has to let the whole world know. :gayflag:

but i hate a lot of "honda racers" too . . . like the morons that tailgate me in traffic with there moms stock accord thinkin i wanna race from 40 to 60mph til i have to slam on the breaks before i hit the person in front of me :fr: . . . does my car honestly look that fast?

5. CRX_B16B

CRX_B16B Senior Member

I think he has SPC (small penis compelx) and need to have a big car and make fun of othe people. I bet he has daddy problems :lol:

6. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Well... if he really owns an Elise he has the right to talk shit, no matter how he got the money, but he is a total dumbass, because he owns an import and says they suck, stupid mother fucker.

7. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i think it is some kid being dumb. the car is still in the dealer parking lot. people at least wait until they get it off the lot to take pictures. plus, not many old people that can afford a lotus go on websites and talk shit. last, anybody who can afford a lotus can spell faggot. i know rappers and athletes can probably spell it. that kid is just a tool that needs to be put out of his misery.

8. cointelpro

cointelpro Senior Member

he just got those pics from some dealer site and decided to call it his car, i can do the same thing with a nice skyline if i wanted to.

9. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Ha, hope he reads this. i posted it on his page,

"You are a Fuckin idiot, I could say that i have a Skyline if a went to Motorex and took a couple pictures, but i'm not that desperate to get attention. Get a fuckin life, and don't knock Hondas just cause you got your ass handed to you by a motor with less displacement than a 2 liter Coke bottle. You probably drive a fuckin 1980-something Ford Taurus that your mom is letting you borrow, since you probably live at home and have no job. Or your a fuckin redneck that has never even been in a car, other than your fucked up stationwagon or any other random POS 70's car. Either way, obviously you are mad at imports for something, who knows? All i know is that you're so stupid that the picture you put under all that import-hater shit, is a Lotus and Jaguar. Where are they from? Europe. Where do we live? America. FYI, Cars that are made in other countries are called imports, not just cars from Japan. Fucktard!!"

10. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

This is my first exotic car. XJ220.... yeah then he went to a lotus... yeah sure

11. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

i learned in psycology that when people like to show that they hate something like that, they really like it deep inside and they dont like that part of them self so they project out hate like that.

12. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

Yes. Even us girly- car drivers want to race you. :p

13. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

i thought that was the esprit??

14. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

That is the esprit

15. eml1618

eml1618 Member

:werd:
    "Eat shit you f*cking ignorant dumbass, if you knew anything about cars you'd realize JDM owns all other car markets when considering speed, tunability and value. I can name numerous cars from each of the Japanese makes you named that would waste "your" Lotus. So when you stop making yourself look like a complete waste of life to all of the internet, do some research when you get your ass owned by a Japanese import rather than act like you know anything about cars you f*cking prick."

16. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

He just wants people to talk about his site so he can get his kicks.

I posted in his guestbook. But I didn't call him a cocksucking motherfucker like most the rest of the people did. :p

17. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

haha 2000 espirit. :rolleyes: mmmm lotus...they are coming to america!

18. BlackFrog

BlackFrog Neighborhood Lush

He lives in Nipple Heights.

hehe, nipple.

::insert funny smilie of nipple here::

-Chris

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted