For all you CrotchRocket Guys....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Common Ebay thing..

That chick though.. she was about as tone as a bean bag.

She looked pretty nasty, and I imagine that her face is about as busted as her stomach. :yucky: But I just have never seen that on ebay, and I didn't know that people were allowed to do that in their auctions.

"I dont know exactly what this one is. Its round and it was attached to the wiring harness, so Im guessing it was important"

lol

hmm, good idea if you had the right girl on there.

The day they start selling CRX parts with some hot Azn girl is the day I will unfortunatly go bankrupt.

Damn, I hate my weakness!

:worthy:

yeah I agree, pointless. I just found it humorous. i wonder if that was planned. lol

haha yeha wen i was lookin for a ic i saw some guy tryin to sell some eat up old volvo or some pos stock joint and i told him his intercooler was crap but he gurl has nice jugs. and i got a respoce with something like sont look if your not buying or something like that. it was funny but that was like 6-8 mo ago so titties are not new on ebay

Quoted post[/post]]
haha yeha wen i was lookin for a ic i saw some guy tryin to sell some eat up old volvo or some pos stock joint and i told him his intercooler was crap but he gurl has nice jugs. and i got a respoce with something like sont look if your not buying or something like that. it was funny but that was like 6-8 mo ago so titties are not new on ebay

:bustout: Dude, quit looking at my girlfriend if you're not gonna buy my auction! What a tool. You should have told him to not post suggestive pictures of his girlfriend all over the internet for all the world to see, and that she was fat. LOL

Back