For all you Fall Out Boy fans...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I;'ve never seen them, but from everyone I know who has seen them has said FOB puts on an excellent show.

From under the cork tree is awesome. I love it. But shit that doesn't sound that bad.

Im sure you have, but aren't they supposed to be popular?

And poor people shop at thrift stores because they have too. Stop stealing cheap clothes from those that need it. Thank you.

I saw them open for Mest about a year and half ago out here in cali, I must say they put on a good show then. :shrug2:

ANY recorded live performance sucks compared to th CD version. wanna know why? cause you arent there. ever gone to a concert then heard a recording from that concert? even at the best concert, the recording from it will suck ass. sure it wont be CD quality live, but will still be a shit load better then the recording.

Worst band I've ever heard live had to be The Mars Volta - they opened for A Perfect Circle at the Centrum last summer, and after hearing the opening band, I almost left. APC rocked though, so it worked out well.

Additionally, Killswitch Engage is one of THE best bands you will ever hear live. Seen them twice in Worcester and I'll always go to a KSE show.

it all depends on the actual talent of the singers... and most of all... the energy they put out.

plus, if the acoustics suck....

everytime someone listens to fall out boy, god makes someone throw a kitten into a wood chipper.

Back