For all you wannabie bike riders out there

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Let me guess.. he didn't know how to ride a motorcycle and was just sitting on it playing around, then was watching the gauges and went into a tree.

LMAO!!! THat actually happened to me about 10 years ago when I was trying to learn how to ride. But instead of riding into a tree, I rode into a wall....hahahahaha...

~joe

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 22 2003, 06:07 PM
Look it is brian to the rescue. lol

lol

i wouldn't dop somehing that stupid.
come on- even i know the clutch is on the left hand and the rear brake is on the right foot. pull both. :) put down foot.

:lol: :laugh: I can't believe someone would be that stupid. I mean I am more sorry for the bike then the guy because of his stupidity.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 22 2003, 11:43 PM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 22 2003, 06:07 PM
Look it is brian to the rescue. lol

lol

i wouldn't dop somehing that stupid.
come on- even i know the clutch is on the left hand and the rear brake is on the right foot. pull both. :) put down foot.

Sounds like B would lock the rear tire, like EVERY newbie does, and then slide through the grass=)

Note to self "rear break is VERY touchy!!!!!" I would rather roll to a stop on grass then to hit the breaks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 23 2003, 12:43 AM

unless its a triumph (and a few others) ..... fuckin brits :angry:

thumb.jpg
Im liking the new triumph sportbike Mmmm

Back