For anyone who hates the BCS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
10333490-large.gif

I'm not even going to grace this with a google search. What, pray tell, is the Bowl ChampIOnship ?

Oh, that's why I don't care in the slightest. No one does.

I dont care for FB much, but last year I was in Vegas and thats what everyone talked about the time.

Anyway, BCS is stupid gay retarded because coachs and whoever whom, votes the 2 teams that will play in the championship and not go off by best record unlike the NFL, NBA, NBL, or any other sport i can think off does.

Only problem with that argument every year there are more than two teams with the same record. There are waaaay too many teams and too few games to avoid it.

pay to play and tournaments? or maybe a bi annual thing?

honestly, i dont watch much sports at all so they are uneducated outsider suggestions.

say, you gotta pay x amount of dolllars to be in the league and play. then the top 10 or watever splits the pot? that mostly will single out under developed or under funded schools, but who the fuck gives about Cal State Sacramento or UC Davis for that fact? If the school or alumni wants it, they will make money for it. UC Davis got a brand new stadium even though they suck ass and it was a few million dollars donated by the alumnus.

then hold monthly tournaments where winner of said tournament advances? ive heard football is grueling and playing more than 1 game a week is unheard of, but have more players or something? or just suck it up?

then make it like World Cup or Olympics where only the best get to play in the finals? players get drafted, dropped, transfer, etc... but if a team is truly great, they would make it to the bi annual or whatever, championships?

all i know is, voting for "championship" games are retaraded.

Won't work for college sports. "They're not in it for the money." :wink:

Pretty sure I just won another bowl championship something or other in the restroom.

I gotta figure out what the hell I'm eating wrong. Wow.

Back