For B - Guy wins M3 auction, dealer refuses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There should be no "working with him". That car should be his for 60k.

What really pisses me off is that my brother is in Germany and he can get the car with his airforce discount for $51,250 This includes shipping to most anywhere in the world however it doesn't factor in import fees/taxing.

So that alone tells me before options, dealerships are getting the cars for less then 50K and they're pissed they can't sell it for 30-40-50K over what they're paying for it.

What really pisses me off is that my brother is in Germany and he can get the car with his airforce discount for $51,250 This includes shipping to most anywhere in the world however it doesn't factor in import fees/taxing.

So that alone tells me before options, dealerships are getting the cars for less then 50K and they're pissed they can't sell it for 30-40-50K over what they're paying for it.
What kind of a discount does he get for being in the Air Force?

There should be no "working with him". That car should be his for 60k.

Even that's a fuckin stretch - but it's BMWs fault for building a techno-boredom schiessewagen and expecting people to pay as much as a fucking house for it.

It's mass produced for shit's sake. I don't give a crap how many buttons and sensors it has on it, it's not the fucking mona lisa - its not even really limited production. It's just an ipod kit-bashed with a TV screen, big ol' volume knob that does 500 things (Counterintuitively) and cow hides stretched over the same steel, paint, and plastic that your common Honda has.

It's a stupid car for stupid people, except that I-Drive bullknuckle.. Talk about making a car that "only a 70 year old could afford, and a 17 year old could operate"

Feh.

What kind of a discount does he get for being in the Air Force?

Most of the German car companies offer discounts for military people. its not a % off but rather a chart that list the car for the price they can get it at, then add options.

M3 is $51,250 shipped most anywhere.

What bugs me is the 335 is well into the 30s
like 34-35K where that same car in MD is 45-55 depending on what options.. =(

markups FTL

from what i've seen invoice is well above the 50k military price

hit me up on AIM I'll send you the PDF showing the price and a break down of every option you can add on.

The cars are built to order, and from what I understand options add up fast.

Back