for clayton and turbomirage....lol..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Actually...listen to their language....over on the other countries...that DOHC comes stock...America gets the puny D15A3....

He did have a good line on the roads he was on. :wink:

My car is was faster out of the hole, but had no top end....ohh well...

just wait...Rexpermental will live again.... :cool:

hopefully i get to see rexperimental run....since im only 30 mins away......i wanna see that thing take corners like fat kids runnin to da buffet table :p

speaking of fat kids and buffets....are you and your brother going to come up and help me, chris, and steve yank and drop a motor into steves civic tommorrow? there will be a buffet run around dinner time. :wink:

How silly of me...I forgot to ask Noah....to fullfil the fat kids part.... :p

J/w ya Noah... :)

ahahahahahahahhah clay you crack me up ( get it....your crack is always showin swappin motors..lol...j/p) idk ill get on the horn and ask him....hopefully we will be up there....havent seen you in a while since the rex left but i would like to come up tomorrow.....ill see what i can do :)

heeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! walter whats up man...its chris...the kid u sold the rex too..( its my avatar) dude long time no speak......hows everything in reno bro?.......if yah want i can run yah thru a list of how the crx is comin out.....thanks again for the car man...i love it.....let me know how everything is.....if you can talk, my aim is ghettohonda89 or send me a pm....see ya :mrgreen:

A bunch of eurotrash faggots beating the snot out of a first gen ?

I'll pass.

Back