For Everyone With Non-VTEC Power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna start looking for swap parts or parts in general for your car, go to torontocivics.com or clubsi.com. I don't know where you're from in Canada but I think there's a few links for civic clubs across canada. I'm a member of both of the above. There was a dude selling a K20A3 for 1800 CDN, with mounts, axles, ecu, links, harness, yadda yadda....

7thgencivic.com might also be a big help to you. you're one of 2 or 3 people here that have a 7th gen.

I am from Toronto. And I was thinking of kinda finding some guys like me from here and start exchanginf info about anything connected with tunning and stuff.

I don't just want to swap the engine. I was thinking about adding a turbo after that so defenetly an engine that responds better to boost will be preffered. I guess if the people with 7th gen are so little here than the experience with those kind of mottors will not be complete. Anyways for noww I get all the information I need and want.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am from Toronto. And I was thinking of kinda finding some guys like me from here and start exchanginf info about anything connected with tunning and stuff.

I don't just want to swap the engine. I was thinking about adding a turbo after that so defenetly an engine that responds better to boost will be preffered. I guess if the people with 7th gen are so little here than the experience with those kind of mottors will not be complete. Anyways for noww I get all the information I need and want.
FYI: It's Tuning not Tunning. :mrgreen:

Here's a guy that knows how to so a swapfor a 7th generation.

http://www.xproductionz.com/k20swap/k20swap.html

I know only one guy that knows how to reconnect engine, remove and repair it. He bought some cheap civic that tore a timing belt. He opened the engine and changed all that needed changing. Put it back and it worked. To me all that stuff is like science fiction. And the way it looks it will continue beeing like that.

I keep on reading stuff from this forum and I learn this and that. Look at me now I know that my car is 7th gen and I know that I need a K20A JDM to get 220 HP. I know that you write tuning with one 'n'. Well it's something but I need to meet some people and hang out with them. Check that kind of stuff and learn. It will take time but, well, nothing is easy in this world.

Thanks for the help guys

For god sakes man!! ok you have no clue what you need or want, thats obvious. by the sounds of your replies you are just planning to pay for this and not do it yourself, IM in Toronto as well, Toronto is really big so i dont know where you are exactly but if you want to make good results, find out how much you want to spend.
then you can check out a few very reputable shops in TO the two best Tuners in Canada are in Missisauga, check out Paul at wwww.splitfireperformance.com good motor guy, decent tuner, hes national drag champ with a 8sec civic.

for strictly good tuning check out Paul as well at www.neetronics.com verrrrry good tuner, arguably the best in Canada, you pay good money but you get professional work, he'll tune you a turbo to pass Ontario emissions.

or check me out , im in Oshawa with a shop called Streetworks for Motors, Turbos and Tuning. its on Waterloo St. and simcoe St south.

So yeah, go seek help and represent the canadian Summer import scene

Quoted post[/post]]
For god sakes man!! ok you have no clue what you need or want, thats obvious. by the sounds of your replies you are just planning to pay for this and not do it yourself, IM in Toronto as well, Toronto is really big so i dont know where you are exactly but if you want to make good results, find out how much you want to spend.
then you can check out a few very reputable shops in TO the two best Tuners in Canada are in Missisauga, check out Paul at wwww.splitfireperformance.com good motor guy, decent tuner, hes national drag champ with a 8sec civic.

for strictly good tuning check out Paul as well at www.neetronics.com verrrrry good tuner, arguably the best in Canada, you pay good money but you get professional work, he'll tune you a turbo to pass Ontario emissions.

or check me out , im in Oshawa with a shop called Streetworks for Motors, Turbos and Tuning. its on Waterloo St. and simcoe St south.

So yeah, go seek help and represent the canadian Summer import scene

Hye man. I am not saying that I am going to swap now. I am just looking to get into that stuff slowly and see what I can do. I don't think that I will be able to swap it myself now but may be later. Help will be preffered but for sure I would like to do most of the stuff myself. Of course that will take time but I am not saying I will do it now. I am gathering information now. I might not even swap. I can just go for a while with that car and get an audi or bmw or mercedes. I can afford it. It all depends how deep I will go.

Hey buddy,

Call Ken Mc Cormick@ the Import Performance Center in Brampton. He only deals with Honda & Acura, and has been in business for like 15 years. He's the authority in Honda engine building and custom turbo setups in Ontario...period. Anyone who is serious into Auto-X, or lapping in Ontario knows this. Cars that have been exclusively maintained by his shop actually have a higher resale value when it comes time to sell in the GTA. He's literally the only guy to go to. I've been a client of his for 6 years now. His # is 905-791-2277, leave a message, or better yet, go down to the shop on an afternoon and just shoot the shit with him. Tell him Ryan Whyte referred you.

And yes....Paul @ Neetronics is the dude for tuning, and dyno in the GTA.

Any Q's, just ask.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey buddy,

Call Ken Mc Cormick@ the Import Performance Center in Brampton. He only deals with Honda & Acura, and has been in business for like 15 years. He's the authority in Honda engine building and custom turbo setups in Ontario...period. Anyone who is serious into Auto-X, or lapping in Ontario knows this. Cars that have been exclusively maintained by his shop actually have a higher resale value when it comes time to sell in the GTA. He's literally the only guy to go to. I've been a client of his for 6 years now. His # is 905-791-2277, leave a message, or better yet, go down to the shop on an afternoon and just shoot the shit with him. Tell him Ryan Whyte referred you.

And yes....Paul @ Neetronics is the dude for tuning, and dyno in the GTA.

Any Q's, just ask.

werd! another good link right there for us GTA boys!

Quoted post[/post]]
The only thing I really have to add is this. Dude, take your time and don't be in a rush. I was here for about two years before I started doing anything major.

agreed, i read on this site for atleast 6 months before i even decided what motor i wanted to swap, and the swap went smooth as hell after reading so much. thats good advice!

i need to find a body kit for a 91 civic 4door i have a polyurethane kit for a 99 civic will trade or sell cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back