For N00Bie's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I fuckin hate them but hey Lude, we wee N00bie's once too... Ahh well not anymore... So post bigger pics of you lude man, i cant see it well enough in the avatar

that link takes you to a list of cars that have vtec in the us. but they done even list the type r or the delsol vtec, or the del sol si, or the 92-95 EX and SI.

Hey guys...I was just wondering how vtec wor....oh wait there's a link n/m. :lol:

baahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaabaahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaabaahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaabaahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaabaahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaa baahaaa haaa baa haaabaahaaa haaa baa haaa... funny, i was bored and at school, so i searched and found it to be an alright source...

here ya go...

s3f7242bc04e36.jpg

s3f72431fa3947.jpg

s3f72434f5f385.jpg

s3f7243be975f3.jpg

sorry about the life size pics. I tried to resize them, but it didnt work.. can someone do it for me?

what year is that?

I can resize them but that means i have to save them on my HD and then resize and then load them on HS...so nah. :p

Looks good mang.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 25 2003, 01:33 AM
its a 90, and those are Ls wheels. Thanx for the props.

Sorry to hear about the V sleeper

looks great man. and thanks.

those look like GSR blades... either way I love them! Contact ef9gen4civic to see if he can resize them for you...

Back