1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CA For Rent: honda rear trailing arm bushing xtractor tool

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by frank_el_tanke, May 5, 2010.

1. frank_el_tanke

frank_el_tanke New Member

Hey honda swap, not sure how many people actually need this, but i figured it wouldn't hurt. I have the Honda/Acura xtractor tool, and i'm offering to rent the tool for $20. It will work on any civic rear trailing arm bushing from 1988-2000, and integra 1994-2001. I bought this tool about a year and a half ago and have used it about 6 times. It's very easy to use, and I will give instructions to anyone who may need them.

Please read all text before contacting me. If you have any questions, please ask before you rent the tool. Best way to contact me is by phone/text.

Here's how it will work:

-If you want to take the tool home and use it there, I will need $100 deposit aside from the $20 rental. When you return my tool in the same condition you received it, then I will return your deposit.
    *If for any reason the tool gets damaged while in your possesion, congratulate yourself because you just bought the tool.
    *I will allow a 2 week period (14 days) for you to return the tool from the time you received it unless we have a prior agreement on how long the tool will be in your possesion. Once the time period has expired, I will contact you to return the tool. If you cannot return it within a reasonable time on that same day, I will keep the deposit and you will be the new owner of the tool.

-If you have your trailing arms off and would like to bring them to my house, you will have to bring a 14mm socket and 1/2" ratchet plus the $20. I will assist you if you need any help.

I know it sounds like a lot if you want to take the tool home, but i've read a lot of threads of people taken advantage of, and I just don't want that to happen.

I don't mind if the tool gets dirty, but please have the courtesy to clean it before you return it. I don't expect it to be sparkling clean, just not filthy.

Thanks,
    -Frank 562)243-8234

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted