For Sale: 1988 Zc Crx Si **3500**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

my dad's yellow ZC crx is for sale. its an Si, has like 140,xxx miles on the body, like 90k miles on the ZC motor. is otherwise stock, with del sol si wheels.

the car has an hf transmission, as my dad drove this car on the highway to and from school...so he wanted good gas mileage. right now it gets around 40-45mpg and runs excellent, and is only an si transmission away from being a mid to high 14 second car. as everyone who has seen my dad's crx's/civics knows, they are super clean and don't need anything.

he's asking for 3500 firm, and i don't have pictures up right now as my digital camera is in florida. i will try to get my good friend to take some pictures of the car, although brian aka pissedoffsol saw the car tonight and can confirm how clean it is.

call craig@ 860-824-1421. he lives in falls village connecticut, like 10 minutes from massachusetts and 10 minutes from new york.

very clean. interior is a little ricey, as the vents are painted yellow to match- but its a clean job of it at least.
del sol si wheels on it look pimp
good car

Back