For Sale 1990 CRX Si Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The car is 100% reliable and runs perfect in every way. when you drive it normal it gets 35+ mpg and at the track it runs mid 11s and this is on pump gas. I have done almost every thing to this car my self accept the tuning which was done by evans tuning. there is currently less then 1000 miles on the rings and bearings, The block is built using scat rods and SRP pistons and ARP head studs, every thing else is OEM honda The car makes 305 whp and 265 ft-ibs and is very very strong, it has traction bars, hondata s300, AEM wideband AEM truboost controller, turbo timer,Bastard 20g turbo, FMIC, Greddy exhaust and BOV, 750cc injectors, AEM fuel regulator, walbro 255 lph fuel pump,LSD six puck clutch rota slip stream rims, prelude master cylinder,skunk2 suspension, front mount intercooler,transzex built and OBX equipped Si tranny, and the list goes on The car must be seen and driven to get a true feel for how sweet it really is. I will post some pics and then answer any questions you may have.
Asking price 9500.00 vin jhmed9365ls002221 car is located in central PA
If some one gives me 10,000.00 for it i ill throw in a 3500.00 alienware laptop to sweeten the deal :) as well as a modified pocket bike valued at 400.00 :)
back.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1694.jpg

DSCN1691.jpg

if the car dont sell i wont be disappointment, just a little bored over the winter is all :)

Last edited:
dude, i a) dropped my jaw and then b) sh!t my pantz when i saw your f/s thread. christ do i want your rex. i need the lottery. badly!

ps i absolutely *love* your personalized plate :D

here is another shot of the motor, its not painted up or fancy looking.
CIMG0010.jpg

and a time slip from a couple weeks ago
1163.jpg

hells yeah, nice one there, i just wanted to see if it was clean under there... dont really car to much for any flashy shit cept for a maybe a powdered valve cover:rolleyes:, but makes no diff.. all that matters w/this one is the body lookin brand spankin new. i know what ya mean its not fancy but most of the stuff youv installed are unseen, but felt.. lol

Back