For Sale: 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Hey guys im selling a 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback Automatic. It is Red in color with Black/Grey Interior. The vehicle has about 220,000 Miles on the chasis (I say about because the odometer has been replaced, but it is no more than 220,000) and has a much less amount of the rebuild D15B7 Motor. The car runs amazing with no leaks, vibration, and it does not burn any sort of oil or excessive fuel. Here are some of the items i have added to the car while i have added...

1. AEM Cold air system.
2. Full catback Apexi N1 Muffler.
3. Two Red Genuine Sparco Seats (2 months old).
4. Sony Xplod Head Unit with Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 1000 Watt SUB + JBL 5 1/4 inch components in the front and 6x9's in the hatch
5. 17' Inch Tenzo SHU 4 Rims with Kumho Ecsta Tires (About 75% Tread Remaining)
6. Autometer Phantom OIL and boost Gauges on Gauge Pod (not connected and motor has never seen boost)
7. Tenzo Tachometer
8. OEM Hood With fiberglass Scoop
9. Denji black projector headlights (Stock Units Available)
10. Big Mouth Front Bumper (OEM bumper available)
11. New Brakes/Timing Belt/Water Pump/ Thermostat/Axles

Now for the description. The car is lowered on KYB AGX Shocks with some coil overs that i cant remember the name. The car has normal dings/scratches for a car this age which is nothing to major at all. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on this car which is very common with civics. The P/S front fender needs to be replaced and painted due to a slighty fender bender which i can take car of before i sell it. It needs a D/S Airbag because of a major pot hole i hit that deployed the damn thing. Otherwise i can think of anything at the moment that the car needs. I can also include a GSR Rear disc brake coversion, OEM Hood and Head Lights. and if someone is interested in a auto to manual swap, i have the FULL conversion available with shift linkage for a H22 Tranny/Motor. Anything else that i can think of i will add or else you can Post/PM me with any questions. I am asking $4500 Or absolute best offer. No reasonable offer declined, although im not in the extreme urge to sell. Following are some pictured of the car, and please do not hesitate to ask questions. I am a factory trained technician and i am selling a very well maintained car. Thank you guys

s4039104399d04.jpg

s40391023668c1.jpg

s40391036cd153.jpg

The Price of the car (4500) will include shipping charges if within a reasonable distance. Throw me some offers guys!

2500-3000?? OBO?? Someone has gotta want this car :eek:) Any imput?

Nice car... but it's an automatic! I suspect most on this board would like it better with a manual tranny. It's a very sharp looking car though. :)

If no one wants it, I'd be interested in your OEM front bumper if it's in good condition.

throw it on ebay homie, there's plenty of people over there that would love this car- The problem here is that most of us are into going fast first and looks second, and your slushbox is a serious pain in the ass to switch to manual, which is what most of us here would prefer- but either way its a nice looking ride good luck with selling it :thumbsup:

and look, a free bump :toot:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 14 2004, 01:22 PM
Nice car... but it's an automatic! I suspect most on this board would like it better with a manual tranny. It's a very sharp looking car though. :)

If no one wants it, I'd be interested in your OEM front bumper if it's in good condition.

Hey thanks for your response, im sure the automatic part of it is the reason why im not getting any responses. But thanks anyway for the compliment :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 14 2004, 03:41 PM
throw it on ebay homie, there's plenty of people over there that would love this car- The problem here is that most of us are into going fast first and looks second, and your slushbox is a serious pain in the ass to switch to manual, which is what most of us here would prefer- but either way its a nice looking ride good luck with selling it :thumbsup:

and look, a free bump :toot:

Thanks for the bump homie, and i've switched one of these to manual once, it wasn't that hard, i just used this one as a Daily TRAFFIC driver, haha.

Originally posted by randerson165@Mar 14 2004, 07:37 PM
Is that lip on the rear bumper made for the rear or is it a front lip that you made to fit the rear ?

No its made for the rear, but as i was backing up into a parking spot i tapped that little cement bump. It no longer has it anymore, it has a new red tail gate and rear bumper

Back