For Sale 1993 Civic EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unuzual kustum

I have a 1993 Civic EX that I bought and has been sitting for a little over a year. The car has 130,922 miles on it. This was going to be an easy project to fix and drive for a daily driver but I have no time or money. It's a Teal coupe with a D16Z6 SOHC vtec engine, 5spd. trans, sunroof, chrome halo headlights, altezza taillights, short throw shifter, Del Sol front seats (little rip on driverside), and 15" chrome 5 star rims all the way around. Here's the problems. The car needs a hood, a catalytic converter, sunrood has a crack in it but only on the inside (cannot feel the crack on the outside), and the fuel gauge doesn't work but the rest of the gauge cluster does. Also the passenger side window won't go down, the passenger side door has minimal surface rust and the driver side fender does as well (easy paint fix), and there was a wing on the back that was removed but the holes are covered up to keep water out. I've started it (open header) and drove it up the road to make sure all the gears worked and they do. The car runs amazing and has very minor things to fix and would make a great daily driver or could be a good car for a swap or whatever you want. I'm asking $1800OBO. I can deliver this car up to 80 miles (round about) for gas money. Here's some pics. I can get more pics if interested.

33o5yf8.jpg

21nhc95.jpg

a44d2g.jpg

2mcaybs.jpg

2zs9zbl.jpg

I told you on daily driven id give you 1300 way back when 2 months later like i said and it still here

Get a hood put on it atleast. i can get you one for 50 if you make a trip to b-more

I did and i called you about it then you told me nevermind. Hate to say it but when you took the wing off it really looks like shit now.

would u take 1000 for it? how much would shipping be for it to 39466? that's Picayune, Mississippi.

Back