For Sale: 1994 Integra Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustinr42

This is my first for sale post and i just want to say this site is great. anyways....

I have a 1994 Integra ls 4dr for sale.

New paint(pearl white)
Black Widow front bumper
lowered 3 inches
rebuilt block, head has high mileage(b18b)
242k miles on head, block has bout 15k
Doesnt burn one drop of oil
The usual upgrades Intake, Exhaust, Wires and plugs
Cleartaillights

Im asking $5000 for the car because im going to college and i dont want to have to pay the loan off anymore. The car is a headturner. I live in Colorado but willing to drive to an outer state.

If anyone is interested let me know. There may be other details i missed just ask and i will tell. Please no deadbeats.

i'm in no way trying to be rude, but i think i speak for the majority of HS members when i say you might not have very good chances selling a car like that here. Superhonda would probably be your best bet. Again, i'm not trying to be rude or offensive, i just think most people on this site aren't too interested in that kind of car. But good luck with the sale.

Sorry for the post guys i thought it was worth a try........Im just trying to fit in :worthy: na man dont worry bout it...its all gravy i just need to sell the damn thing. thanx for the input

Uh... zero don't try to push him out just because he's trying to sell a car with a bumper and taillights. Someone here might want that- it's not like it's hard to change out.

No he was right. My add was totally uncalled for. THis is the site where i come for tech problems, i dont need to be sellin my rice car on this. I posted it at superhonda so i might get some feedback.

Just your input am i asking a reasonable price?

Dustin, Its worth a try. This is a for sale thread so you could sell anything you want. Whether or not you get a bite on it its just a matter of hope. So dont be sorry.

hey do you have any pictures of your car i would like to see it .... I dont know what was so wrong about tryin to sell your car.. he was kinda mean bout it. I have a 91 accord i would get rid of.but if you have a pic i would like to see. thanks.

Back