For Sale:1st Gen JDM B16A and Goodies $475

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civichbd15b

Up for sale is my OBD0 JDM B16A. Here is the list for everything with it for $475. I"M ASKING TO SELL THIS AS A PACKAGE ONLY. I feel that I will have a hard time selling them piece by piece (like getting rid of the head and then selling the bottom end, etc.) The only thing the motor needs is a oil-pump, head gasket, and valve-cover gasket. Buyer to pay shipping or can come pick it up. You can e-mail me at Tonysark@hotmail.com. Thanks.

OBD0 JDM B16A DOHC VTEC Motor
OBD0 PR3 ECU
Enjo B-series Motor Mounts for 88-91 Honda Civic and CRX
OBD0 Engine Harness
CRX Dash Electrical Harness
Some componets to help you with the swap (like the resistor box and a CRX fuse brain)

Attachments

• b16a1.jpg
    b16a1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 374
  • b16a2.jpg
    b16a2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 328
  • b16a3.jpg
    b16a3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 325
  • b16a4.jpg
    b16a4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 378
bump

More pics. Pistons are perfect, head is in great shape, the valve cover is a little ugly, but it serves its purpose.

Attachments

• headdis.jpg
    headdis.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 267
  • headdis2.jpg
    headdis2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 253
  • oilpumpoff.jpg
    oilpumpoff.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 276
  • pistons.jpg
    pistons.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 306
  • enjo.jpg
    enjo.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 273
If you were to purchase this, all you would need besides this is axles and a transmission. The Clutch and flywheel is still attached to the motor. :)

i found out the ecu is bad, so i'll throw it in for free since i have no use for it anyway.

since this happened, the price is now $450 :)

I am looking to put into OBD1 car! so how much for the long block (block and head) shipped 27526? I won't/can't use any of the OBD0 parts.

im interested in the whole package, but first id like to know whats the difference between obdo and obd1? im barely getting into hondas

since you have a 91 civic (if that is your car) then it would work in your car since 91 is OBD0 and you would need OBD0 dizzy! it's On Board Diagnostic version OBD0=88-91, OBD1=92-95, OBD2=96-00 (there is also a 2a and 2b)

Will pm you for shipping. You can just pop a obd1 dizzy on it, or just cut the wires and make your own adapter to obd1. fuel injectors can be switched to make obd1. is about 10 horses less then the obd1 version (160hp for this one).

Oops....forgot to add in. OBD0 dizzy is gone and found out the PR3 is bad so i'll throw that in free. So I am now asking $425 plus shipping.

Moderator: Can you change the price in the title from $475 to $425?

B16a1

hey bro my name is Andre, just wondering if you still have that B16A1 I got a buddy that is interested and will buy it. msg me back.

Back