For sale: 2 trans and gsr block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have 2 b-series 5spd trans both in perfect condition.
2000 b16- $450
98 gsr -$400

Also i have a complete 98 gsr block. only thing missing is the head. make offer

Quoted post[/post]]
I have 2 b-series 5spd trans both in perfect condition.
2000 b16- $450
98 gsr -$400

Also i have a complete 98 gsr block. only thing missing is the head. make offer

Well hello mr. Imbrandspankinnewhereandhaveathousanddollarsworthofshitforsale, how are you?

I think I'll call you "scammer" for short.

lol
would you like my SS# and mothers maiden name

well.. what would the shipping be?? and are there any grinds

well since you arent answering me.. i guess you dont want to sell the GSR tranny... lets try this again.. any grinds?? how much shipped to 93309 CA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

soo.. did you ever get that shipping quote??? and you got any vouches??

Quoted post[/post]]
soo.. did you ever get that shipping quote??? and you got any vouches??

been busy i;ll try to get it today.

About vouches. i havent really sold anything on this forum, ive bought stuff though. I've sold stuff on rx7club, nopistons, vwvortex,vwfixx,. i also have an ebay account with 100% feedback

aight... if the shipping isnt too much.. then cool.. but i gotta figure out some bills right now... the ladies b-day just passed, so i'm broke for a week or so

Quoted post[/post]]
well since you arent answering me.. i guess you dont want to sell the GSR tranny... lets try this again.. any grinds?? how much shipped to 93309 CA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So, what the hell kind of disability do you have where you can think, type, and work on cars?? Why is it that you can spend my tax dollars on GSR transmissions?

You just piss me off, you lazy fuck. Go get a jobbie job.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

So, what the hell kind of disability do you have where you can think, type, and work on cars?? Why is it that you can spend my tax dollars on GSR transmissions?

wtf mate...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wtf mate...
yo.. you know what.. i had cancer.. so if you still have a problem.. go fuck yourself

lay off- he isnt a scammer, ive had transactions with him- good shit

how much for the gsr block

Back