for sale 89 civic hb runs awesome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

med_gallery_7992_511_318388.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_1258224.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_441068.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_614728.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_14883.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_128612.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_670744.jpg

runs great does not burn oil has new clutch was converted to 5 speed all stock under the hoodstripped interior some racing seats all flat black taking offers at this time would trade for?

hit me up

aw dude why are you selling ?

Also, the bumper is an 89, but the marker lights look 90. Is that supposed to be ?

Yeah, the bumper was different in 90-91... but those look like 90-91 corner lenses.

Quoted post[/post]]
the 90-91 front bumper was differnt and the lights were diff

i love ef body style but hate obd0

Welcome to HondaSWAP :)

Dunno man.. shame you weren't closer. I would think about trading the Subaru Loyale for it.

Oh.. I'll have to go outside and look at that. I kinda remember mine as having the exposed screws.

I have a set of clears for that car around here somewhere.

wow you got the other side primered. nice. it was cool to see you this weekend sorry the g/f was being a crybaby and we didnt get to really go out and do something. can wait till your ass moves back here

Quoted post[/post]]
wow you got the other side primered. nice. it was cool to see you this weekend sorry the g/f was being a crybaby and we didnt get to really go out and do something. can wait till your ass moves back here

tea it will be good and yea i did get the other side flat blacked looks 100% better buy my car

anyone

It looks like a struck match.

Now that the paint is primered, why not sand it real quick, clean off small sections of the body and give it a shot of rattle can blue ? Believe it or not, but there is a certain car owner on this forum that did that to his (Regarded as) mint CRX.

Quoted post[/post]]
It looks like a struck match.

Now that the paint is primered, why not sand it real quick, clean off small sections of the body and give it a shot of rattle can blue ? Believe it or not, but there is a certain car owner on this forum that did that to his (Regarded as) mint CRX.

i have nice paint gun and can paint i just wanted flat black

Hey, no faultin that.... but the car looking like this isn't going to get you over a coupla hundred duckets.

That's all you and I can do. I have a ton of work into mine, and I'll never see it again.

But in the meantime, get $80 and replace the fender with a new one, remount the lights and toss some Acura wheels on it. Sand down the primer and make it a better flat black. I'll bet by August you'll see $1000 for it.

Also, if I ever stripped the cabin out, I wanted to try to hard-mount racing buckets in the back. I thought that would be kinda neat.

fender is like 50 i am gonna buy one also i want some acura wheels they are just not cheap and the racing buckets look rice in the rear they just dont do it

Quoted post[/post]]
the racing buckets look rice in the rear they just dont do it

:) I thought it was original and ingenuitive. since DOW allows passengers in their cars, I thought that 4 person drifts might be fun. no other sport allows it though.

How about a flat panel of MDF along the entire floor, with a lift-up hatch for the spare ? You could make a really really "mini" van.

the idea was light weight car i just hate obd0 and want this car gone i really love efs but dont want to bother with swap issues i would rather have another eg or a ek hb

I gotta lovely EK hatch :)

I love the ED more than the other gens. The size, balance and overall dimensions made my ED the best car I've owned

Back