For sale 90' civic with Ls Vtec. Make offers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jays_car_6.jpg

jays_car_1.jpgI have a 90' Civic si for sale or trade. It has an Ls/Vtec, 95' Ls block with Aries 11.5:1 pistons and Eagle rods, stock crank, knifed and polished, Gsr water pump, Gsr oil sqirters, Gsr oil pump and a Gsr timming belt. The head is stock with Ctr cams w/ Str cam gears. The valve cover is full polished, Abes itm, Str fuel rail, B&M fuel pressure regulator, and a b16a1 header. This car always gets a oil change at 2,500 miles with lucus oil! The car is running on a Pr3 ecu. The car itself is Burnt metalic Orange. Looks red then alittle oragne. Inside, Jdm ef Civic/Crx seats with the head rest, Monster auto meter tach w/ shift light, Dc sport shifter with a Str shift knob. Boston 6 by nine 3 ways speakers, and alpines in the door, Alpine head unit, 2 Rockford amps. One 320 watts and the other is 500 I believe. The 500 watt one does all the highs and the other one is hooked up but I sold the box cause I wasnt looking for Boom Boom, just alittle speed. This car has power windows, and it is controled by Bmw switches custom mounted the same panel as the sun roof but on the other side of the steering wheel. The car is sitting on 99' Si wheels CLEAN w/ 205/50-15 Falken Azenis RT-615 on the front and the back has 205/50's on the back. Car has stock exhaust down pipe and muffler because where I live, the cops see a shinny thing under your car they will get ya. The Bads..The carpet is in fair condition, the driver seat has its normal wear hole from getting in and out, the rear quarter is about to rust. its not through the paint yet but time will make it show, very little spot about an inch...and I think thats about it. Let me know. Thanks-Jay

90 Civic

Nice looking car what do you want for it if you sell it out right?

Back