For Sale 92-95 Civic Ex Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

find out how much shipping would be on the headliner. 92308

sorry for the delay picked up anouther car tonight. door shells are 120 for pass. 100 for driver. i would prefer to meet somewhere instead of shipping if possible. im located near hagerstown md.as far as rods ect i dont know i would prefer to just sell rods motors etc all together, make me an offer.

Ahh power doors i forgot. Do you know if the rods will work on non power? If so I might have to make a trip out to good old hagerstown. Havent been there in about 6 months....

rods are the same. its the ends that are different. all you have to do is hook up non power ends(wich takes no time) and your good to go

ok i also need the inside door handles with the metal piece both pass. and driver, glove box and the cups for both doors with switches. price? and pix please

pixs of console

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    991.1 KB · Views: 118
Do you have the sunroof track peices? Some how they broke on my 92 si....

after all the replies i finally sold something

stock console that goes under dash is gone.

i want done with this as quick as possible i will sell whats left of the shell for 500.
will take pix tomarrow

didnt have time for pix today. still taking offers on stuff. if i missed repling to you, im sorry let me know. between posts and pms its hard to keep everything straight.

engine block needs rebuilt head is good, and yes its a z6

some one said they would buy the shell if he falls through 90 shipped for cluster

Back