1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 92 Integra LS 5spd

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by BlackFrog, Jul 4, 2006.

1. BlackFrog

BlackFrog Neighborhood Lush

92 White Integra LS Blue Interior
    5 Spd YS1 tranny
    B18A1
    180xxx miles
    Located near Danbury CT
    $1000 OBO

The Good:
    Body in real good shape, interior is like new. Power sunroof, AC, factory CD player, factory fog lights, new exhaust, new front and rear brakes (all disc), not modified, all stock.

The Bad:
    The engine has a hole in the block. Head seems to be ok, but has not been removed, meaning, it needs an engine. Has a real small scuff on RR quarter panel, really nothing bad at all. Drivers side mirror the mirror part is cracked, and it needs a wiper arm.

The Story:
    I picked this up as a project car a few weeks ago, planning to swap the engine and have some fun. A week after that, I bought a new Harley, so the money for the car went out the window. This is a great project car, all it needs is an engine and you got a driver.

I think thats everything. Please call my cell if your interested, 203-947-1241, as i dont have a computer at home and seldom get online. I also dont have voice mail so if dont answer, try again later.

-Chris

2. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

hmm. i would have picked this up last week instead of driving all the way to maine to pick up a car. i'll ask around seems like a great deal.

3. 90siTuner-part2

90siTuner-part2 Member

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  4. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

i called today but for some reason i could not get through. i'll try in the after noon.

5. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

snap some pics... i'm interested...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted