For Sale: 92Civic DX w/ ITR Motor (l0k obo)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

i'm not really in desperate need to sell, and i'm not l00% sure i even want to sell. this car has been an ongoing project for l6 months and was purchased as a completely stock vehicle in florida. the body itself has zero rust, has never seen winter or bad weather and has never been in a major accident. since then i've had a bl6a3 and bl8c5 in the car. The exterior of the car isn't perfect, as it has a few dents and the usual dings in the doors. When washed and waxed, the car looks pretty good and is sufficient for my needs. The interior is gutted although i have the rear seats and carpet at my apartment in florida. Currently i'm in Connecticut visiting my parents and will be here for another month or so. Shipping is going to be at the buyers expense...although delivery could be arranged if necessary. I'm not looking to part this car out, and if i don't get l0,000 i'm going to keep the car. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the car, and those who have ridden in it will attest to how fast it is. I've hung with high l2 second camaro's on several occasions and this was before reducing the vehicle weight. In its current form, i've put 4 car lengths on a new Subaru STi from a 20-l20mph roll...and serious buyers might be given the oppurtunity to drive it...given the right situation.

the list of mods are extensive, and include:

Engine:
Brand New ITR Longblock Purchased from Gettel Acura in Sarasota Florida. (i have receipts, i purchased the head and shortblock after hydrolocking my bl6a.
The head has been shaved 20k bringing the compression to around ll.2:l. In ll0 degree heat the car made l80whp and l35ftlbs of torque at 5k rpm. it was tuned with hondata and 3l0's...plus i have 3 other ecu's that will go along with the car. currently i'm running a chipped ecu that makes better top end power with slightly less midrange.

the other ecu's include a chipped p28 with 3 programs, an oem obdl jdm p72 and rodney's special chipped ecu making the best top end.

here is a complete list of every modification done. all parts were purchased new by myself and installed either by myself or neal sutton of tampa florida. the car will come with 3 sets of wheels, including vx wheels with yokohama avs intermediate's, hx wheels with 2 good yokohama avs esl00's and two shot avs intermediate's. i have a 3rd set of keizer aluminum l3 x 8's used soley for auto-x...the tires are 235-45-l3 inch kuhmo v700's and have 60% treadware left.

Engine #2
Brand New Type R Shortblock
Brand New Type R Head (milled 20k) (about 8k miles on brand new Longblock)
98+ JDM R Transmission
OEM ITR Clutch/Pressure Plate (about l2k miles)
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Iceman CAI
Comptech 4-2-l Header (2.25 Collector) (with small dent)
Testpipe (www.testpipes.com)
Spoon Cam Gears
APEXI World Sport Catback Exhaust
RC 3l0CC Injectors
Hondata Sl00
OEM P72
Chipped P28 (w/3 programs)
Rodney Special Chipped P28

Dynoed at l80, l35 in ll0 degree heat

Suspension
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Springs
OEM ITR Front Strut Bar
Benen Rear Upper Strut Bar
Progress Auto 22mm Rear Sway Bar
99 Civic Si Rear Disc Brakes
VX Wheels - Avs Intermediate's
HX Wheels - Avs ESl00's
l3 x 8 Keizer Aluminum Wheels - 235-45-l3 Kumho Ecsta V700's

Interior
Tilt wheel, black interior, black carpet
LX 4door Gauge Cluster
Del Sol Seats (w/ Green Stripe...the cleanest del sol seats i've ever seen...came out of a samba green del sol with l3k miles on it)
EX/Si Front Lip

Pictures...

auto-xing with keizer l3 x 8's...
s3f63a702caa43.jpg

dyno chart...again this was in ll0 degree heat...at 60 degrees thats about l90whp)
this was also on run l5, at run 30 i made l80.5, l35.5...feel free to contact frank at south florida performance to verify these numbers.
s3f3a9f1a57e52.jpg

apexi world sport exhaust, progress 22mm sway bar.
s3eed20e2d6d9a.jpg

picture with vx wheels...
s3f36920457e52.jpg

with hx wheels...
s3ec420a45091e.jpg

engine bay...
s3ec420edbbfde.jpg

if you are serious, i'll disclose the vin number...and i have MANY people who can vouch for me on this site. i'm also an administrator on http://www.hondaswap.com in case you need even more references.

contact me by email: chet@Hondaswap.com
aol IM: chethewitt
or by private message.

thanks...and i have MANY more pictures...i didn't want to cause users with 56k connections too much trouble...i also have a video of me versus a 330whp camaro...and it shows me pulling on him up to ll0 mph.

very fast car, chet knows his shit, keeps his shit clean,
and doesnt fuck around with poor quality products.
bump for a car that is worht the money b/c no
short cuts have been taken.

nic car.
my buddy has the same setup. really fast!!!!!
buy this car!
freee bump.

come on chet... you could at least post in the right place :)

moving to cars for sale.

And, what are you looking at getting?

brian, since this car is nearly finished i'd like to start a new project...

but i'm also happy to keep it...just something i've entertained in the past few weeks.

Ohhhh, I'd LOVE to own that car.

Bump for a GREAT seller. Chet, good luck, I hate to see the car go if it does sell.

:(

I bought my CRX from Chet. He is a good seller. He has a clean car.

Got to love the pics with only 3 wheels down! Remind me of whe I raced karts!

car is sick, I was there when he beat my friends sti :) someone buy this car, chet's a good shit and knows what he's doing for sure

Back