for sale ad of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
i lol'ed

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

...real crap about the car....
.. .........This car has gotten me laid so much it is ridiculous. I would like pull up to a pimp club in Scottsdale and the valet would crap his pants, but I wouldn't let him park it. I just leave it up front and make sure all the ladies saw me get out. I'm also totally ripped so that helps too. I inject myself with pure bull shark testosterone and lift 4 hours a day. My diet also consists of 24 egg whites a day. I've got a killer 6 pack and some delts that you would not believe. I only hook up with 9s and 10s. Never less because I'm a winner! I'm not saying this car will do the same for you but it's a start. If you're interested in taking the first step to becoming a true Jedi Pimp email me at xxxxxxx@gmail.com. I'll probably be working out so I'll get back to you as soon as I finish my protein shake (and probably hooking up with a hot chick).

"I inject myself with pure bull semen and lift 4 egg whites a day."

i think it's a guy trying to be funny...well, maybe not.

I don't get it. It's just an M3 with some ugly rims.

Did you miss the second half of the description? Dude talks about how the car has gotten him laid and how he's a stud that hooks up with chicks all the time, etc...

bahaha.. thats something you would normally find on craigslist or eBay.. never seen anything like that on Autotrader

Back