For Sale ASAP 01 Integra GSR chicago midwest area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Up for sale is a 2001 Acura Integra GSR. The car is slightly modded with the following parts- Type R Intake manifold AEM short ram intake, DC sports 4-1 header, highflow cat, WS catback, fuel rail and regulator. Engine management is accomplished by a rechipped P28 ECU. The suspension consist of KYB AGX struts, Skunk2 coilovers, and skunk2 upper control arms. The car rolls on a set of HP hurricane wheels wrapped with Hankook ventus tires with lots of tread left. I also have a full aftermarket OEM lip kit for it that has not been painted or installed yet. Audio system consists of an Alpine head unit , Infinity reference interior speakers, infinity reference tweeters mounted in the stock location and all interior speakers are driven by an Alpine V12 amp. Shifting is done by with a DC sports gsr shifter ans type R style shift knob. The car also has reverse indiglo gauges. (ricey I know) The car is protected by a viper alarm system with paging system. The car also has leather interior.

Now for the business end. I need to get out of this car ASAP I am getting married soon and need to purchase a house. The car currently has 90,000 miles on it but they have mostly been highway miles. We go to KY at least 4 times a year and the car was also used for college which was a 60 mile commute every week day. The oil has been changed every 2500-3000 miles. Its had a recent tune up consisting of NGK wires adn spark plugs, OEM cap & rotor. The clutch is good and the car runs great no weird noises or anything of that nature. Heres the bad part I owe 11,500 on the car and I am willing to let it go for that much. The car retails for $13,055 on kbb.com

Someone please buy this car I need to get rid of the payments (231.00 a month)

email me at shadowracer95@hotmail.com

Please click link to view pic sorry for the poor quality

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Back