1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale ASAP 01 Integra GSR chicago midwest area

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by shadowracer95, Jan 23, 2005.

1. shadowracer95

shadowracer95 Member

Up for sale is a 2001 Acura Integra GSR. The car is slightly modded with the following parts- Type R Intake manifold AEM short ram intake, DC sports 4-1 header, highflow cat, WS catback, fuel rail and regulator. Engine management is accomplished by a rechipped P28 ECU. The suspension consist of KYB AGX struts, Skunk2 coilovers, and skunk2 upper control arms. The car rolls on a set of HP hurricane wheels wrapped with Hankook ventus tires with lots of tread left. I also have a full aftermarket OEM lip kit for it that has not been painted or installed yet. Audio system consists of an Alpine head unit , Infinity reference interior speakers, infinity reference tweeters mounted in the stock location and all interior speakers are driven by an Alpine V12 amp. Shifting is done by with a DC sports gsr shifter ans type R style shift knob. The car also has reverse indiglo gauges. (ricey I know) The car is protected by a viper alarm system with paging system. The car also has leather interior.

Now for the business end. I need to get out of this car ASAP I am getting married soon and need to purchase a house. The car currently has 90,000 miles on it but they have mostly been highway miles. We go to KY at least 4 times a year and the car was also used for college which was a 60 mile commute every week day. The oil has been changed every 2500-3000 miles. Its had a recent tune up consisting of NGK wires adn spark plugs, OEM cap & rotor. The clutch is good and the car runs great no weird noises or anything of that nature. Heres the bad part I owe 11,500 on the car and I am willing to let it go for that much. The car retails for $13,055 on kbb.com

Someone please buy this car I need to get rid of the payments (231.00 a month)

email me at shadowracer95@hotmail.com

Please click link to view pic sorry for the poor quality

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

2. shadowracer95

shadowracer95 Member

links fixed

3. shadowracer95

shadowracer95 Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted