FOR SALE: B18A1 turbo block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jjrjdm85

up for grabs is my b18 block i built for a boosted ls/vtec,but never got around to boostin it,now im off to the army and parting it out, the head is allready taken,

ok. b18a1 bored and honed to 81.5mm
je 9:1 pistons
je pro seal rings
arp rod studs
crower H beam rods
ACL race berrins(rods&mains)
rotating assembly rebalanced
arizona race pro cool block guard
new type r oil pump
new type r water pump

the motor is not even broke in,only 950 miles
ill get pics up soon
make me some offers! dont lowball please

ill take $600...... thats a steal ttt
Holy shit when you said you would let it go cheap (when I picked up the head) I didn't think you would let it go that cheap. If its still available in a week I WILL be hitting you up. All I need is a night or two of work.

Last edited:
I just threw some numbers around and I will take it if its still available. Forgot about my paycheck sitting in my wallet. Let me know whats up.

hey i said cheap..... when u wanna pick it up....just gimme a call (8455970403)

hey i said cheap..... when u wanna pick it up....just gimme a call (8455970403)
Yea I guess you did. I was thinking Thurs evening. Prob around 7. I don't get out of class til like 3, but my work schedule over the weekend is even worst. I'll give you a call tomm night though. And if you have any pics I would like to see it before I'm buying it. I'm sure there won't be any problems if its in the same condition as the head though. And would I be correct in assuming that the ECU I have is already set up to run this head and block combo?

Cool. Any problem with when I want to pick it up? I figured the same shopping center that we met last time. Still would like to see pics...

Back