For Sale Big 16G turbo and O2 housing.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Up for sale is my beloved big 16g turbo, this is the same turbo used on my CRX in all my previous videos. I have ran a best time of 12.3 at 116 on this turbo with a all stock head. I am including the O2 housing as well, it is a gen two o2 housing which means it is slightly better then the gen one style. also the steel gasket for between the turbo and manifold. what you see in the pictures is exactly what i will ship. The turbo shows signs of having the inlet on the compressor enlarged as well as the outlet on the exhaust. the compressor housing is a semi polished finish. It has 0 shaft play and has less then 10k miles on it, probably closer to 6k miles. Great turbo for some one looking to make around 300 whp while having very fast spool. Now i have been racking my brain trying to figure out what i want for everything and I think i have come up with a very reasonable figure. Turbo new cost 599.00 o2 housing new cost 112.00 steel gasket was 10.00. i will sell for less then half that. how does 300.00 plus shipping sound!! act fast guys its for sale locally to. If it don't sell i wont be heartbroken i am actually fond of this turbo and wouldn't mind having it around as a spare. but i figured i might as well try and help some one out if i can. pay pal is lavoy1@gmail.com
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What you see in the pictures is exactly how it will come.

Back