For Sale, Dallas, TX. Area: 1990 Honda CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorchin Civic

I am thinking about selling my 1990 Honda CRX Si that is almost 100% complete and original. I bought this car with plans on putting a DOHC ZC in it but since I been having way to much fun with my Hatch, it must go. Since I bought it, it has been sitting in my garage and never been out side but to drive it around here and there. I bought it from an old man so that should shed some light on how good of condition it is in. It still runs and drives but will need a good tune up and be tagged and inspected. There is almost 300,000 miles on this car but it in no way looks like it. It's black with the black and gray interior and a five speed. I have a picture of it if you would like to see it. Please send me an e-mail for the picture or if you would like to set up a time to view the car in person.

Originally posted by Scorchin Civic@Aug 4 2005, 02:05 AM
I am thinking about selling my 1990 Honda CRX Si that is almost 100% complete and original. I bought this car with plans on putting a DOHC ZC in it but since I been having way to much fun with my Hatch, it must go. Since I bought it, it has been sitting in my garage and never been out side but to drive it around here and there. I bought it from an old man so that should shed some light on how good of condition it is in. It still runs and drives but will need a good tune up and be tagged and inspected. There is almost 300,000 miles on this car but it in no way looks like it. It's black with the black and gray interior and a five speed. I have a picture of it if you would like to see it. Please send me an e-mail for the picture or if you would like to set up a time to view the car in person.
[post=535600]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey send some pics and what you want for it to mthjp_4@yahoo.com

Originally posted by P@@RB@Y+Aug 4 2005, 07:37 PM-->
Scorchin Civic
@Aug 4 2005, 02:05 AM
I am thinking about selling my 1990 Honda CRX Si that is almost 100% complete and original.  I bought this car with plans on putting a DOHC ZC in it but since I been having way to much fun with my Hatch, it must go.  Since I bought it, it has been sitting in my garage and never been out side but to drive it around here and there.  I bought it from an old man so that should shed some light on how good of condition it is in.  It still runs and drives but will need a good tune up and be tagged and inspected.  There is almost 300,000 miles on this car but it in no way looks like it.  It's black with the black and gray interior and a five speed.  I have a picture of it if you would like to see it.  Please send me an e-mail for the picture or if you would like to set up a time to view the car in person.
[post=535600]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey send some pics and what you want for it to mthjp_4@yahoo.com
[post=535928]Quoted post[/post]​

Pic sent and so everyone knows I am asking $2500 OBO

Come on people, I know someone has to be interested in this car. However, if not then I guess my best bet will be to do the E-Bay thing.

Back