For Sale - Eclipse AVN5495

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Hey guys hows it going? I recently purchased two Eclipse AVN5495 navigation units one for my car and my brothers but he is going another route and wont be installing this one. I bought it brand new and is still in the box with all manuals and equipment. Im looking to get 2000 OBO SHIPPED. Here is the link to some info about it - http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ss9jPeTYzA2/c...in&i=099AVN5495

Thanks guys.

wrong forum try posting it in the forsale section.

that is a bad ass deck I been looking to replace my eclipse in dash dvd player with fold out screen with the one you have, wish I had that kind of cash right now, if my dvd player sells I hit you up first to see if you still have yours for sale

This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum. Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Quoted post[/post]]
This unit is great. i have one in my car and it has all the features you could want.
yea I am sure it is. I like my eclipse but since I have a integra now and the dash is funky my screen hits the heater controls and I have been looking at the double din dvd players to replace mine

Back