For sale: EW4 mild Worked Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

grimvamp101

for sale is a mild worked head, with the exhaust intake and throttle bodie still attached along with the fuel rail and fuel injectors.head work was done by APM Customs, and costed me $300.00, the head was shaved 15 thosands of a inch, tanked,and polished, had new vavle guides put in, new keepers, new valve springs, new vavles, new NGK spark plugs, fuel injectors have been rebuilt with brand new o-rings, and had a complet clean job.exhaust manifold is stock, but with brand new gaskets, same as intake, brand new gaskets.throttle bodie has been takend apart and was cleaned iside and out.the reason i am selling this setup is because i thought this head would work on a D15B7 setup, this head has not been on a motor since it has had everything done to it. i do have pics if you would like to see.i am selling this setup whole.Asking $275.00 for it.Pm me if intrested.thanks
anothershot.jpg
up
vlavleend.jpg

valveend2.jpg

intakeside.jpg

fuckingclean.jpg

exhaust.jpg

cleanhead.jpg

camshafttop.jpg

camshaft.jpg

cameshaftpic.jpg

anothercleanside.jpg

Beautiful finishes on this, grainy pics but I understand :)

a phenomenal deal, you can't touch my CRX head for that price.

Quoted post[/post]]
Beautiful finishes on this, grainy pics but I understand :)

a phenomenal deal, you can't touch my CRX head for that price.
yeah, i know, the pics sucks, you wanna know why?i dont have a digital camera anymore, it got stolen, so i had to use my web cam thru photoshop!my room lighting sucks as well, sry guys!

i am also willing to trade for the xact same setup, as i need the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, and a throttle bodie, for my D15B7 block.be willing to trade straite up for all these items, you would be getting a better deal since my head setup has been serviced by APM customs

Back