For Sale/for Trade 92 Accord Ex 4dr.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ROKIT10

I am looking to sell or trade my 92 Accord EX 4dr. I am technically the second owner of the vehicle. I bought it from an old guy who bought it from the original owner. He bought it for his son but his son moved to the city and doesn't need a car. I have maintenance records for the car from the previous owner and myself. The car is stock except for the altezza tail lights and clear corner/bumper lenses I put on the car. I just had the water pump, timing belt, and someother belt replaced just last month. The car has only 89,800 miles on it. The body is in good shape except for the normal honda rust on rear quarter panel. It is an automatic with power windows and locks, moonroof, extremely cold a/c and burning hot heat. It has the factory honda stereo with am/fm cassette. The blue cloth interior is in great shape. I have pictures that can be emailed to anybody who is serious. Let me know what kind of trade you got or how much cash and we'll work from there. The exterior color is white. My email is lilpudge10@yahoo.com. My name is Bryan and I am located about 30 miles north of Chicago. Almost forgot.......its got almost brand new uniroyal 195/60/15 tires on the stock EX rims. I have taken excellent care of this with all oil changes done on time. I have never raced this car or beat on it. Everything runs smooth.

I'm looking to get 4500. I still owe a little money on the loan and i need to pay it off if I sell it outright and still be able to find a replacement vehicle.

i can vouche for this car and it is great shape and i have replaced the end links on it. it has a new water pump and some other minor things but it runs great.

Back