CA for sale fully built poormans type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BLOWN-EK

Fully built AEBS sleeved acura integra gsr motor 85mm bore with hi-compression 12 1/2 to 1 JE pistons, jdm b16 head thats been ported and polished at ERICK'S RACING IN LA. Has a skunk2 pro intake and a 68mm throttle body with buddy club springs and retainers and stage four buddy club cams and BDL cam gears, RC injectors and a chrome tuned ecu car was dynoed in LA. also has a act clutch kit with TYPE R transmission with limited slip and more. I'm lokking for 4k but MAKE AN OFFER cash talks maybe willing to trade or just sell you the whole runing car... i must sell asap its still in my hatch so you can test drive your swap and feel the power befor you buy it.

:( no they were stolen out of my glove box when they took all my paper work and radio from my hatch. GAY car thiefs but it made 246 whp and it ran an 8.62 1/8 mile at qualcom in my hatch on street tires. {willing to redyno} if buyer wants me to.

my previous statement stands.. great price.. .. especially for a fully built motor

i have pictures up on my page its the swap in the EG

Back