For Sale!!! goodies,vision, wheels, pistons, rods,ek,dc etc new!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

itrsleeper

well im finally back and got some things i need to get rid of all prices are obo shipping and paypal fees are not included
shoot me a offer the worst i can say is no right? happy hunting ;)
new pics are up!

first i have a set of vision ek rails 200 obo
CIMG1422.jpg

CIMG1420.jpg

next i have a jdm ITR ebrake delete 40 obo
CIMG1410.jpg

itr ecu 150 obo
CIMG1795.jpg

rywire jumper harness brand new still in the box it was shipped to me decided to go a different route so dont need it askin what i paid for it 135 obo
CIMG1796.jpg

this is a prototype intake manifold from gude performance only one made for a gsr swap will only fit in civics with b series swap wont fit the integra 360 obo
CIMG1807.jpg

here is my full set of slicks and skinnies for boost setups brand new never used never mounted 4x100 setups SOLD SOLD SOLD

JDM itr intake manifold complete! injectors tb fuel rail and all sensors 400 obo
CIMG1798.jpg

here is my turbo set of cp pistons 83mm brand new with upgraded wrist pins 9:1 taking a loss on theses 300 SOLD

also have ek side markers brand new with bulbs and sockets SOLD

cusco brake master cylinder brace SOLD

i have a brand new set of manley turbo tuff rods SOLD SOLD SOLD

custom made stepped headers and try Y design.all have the same volume Made by local guy who charges upward of $900 asking $500 obo
CIMG1908.jpg

CIMG1910.jpg

CIMG1912.jpg

will post more pics and more stuff as i go thru it all thanks for lookin

:thumbup:

Last edited:
are those pistons for b16 or b18

both really, they are 83 mm so what ever you sleeve your block for (like 83 mm) they will fit. i highly recommend you sleeve your block b/c the harder material that the pistons are made of will destroy your stock cylinder walls.

are those pistons for b16 or b18

whats your location, and how much to ship to 68105

located in southern cali...but i usually do priority mail flat rate from the post office which gets there in 2-3 business days. but i get kinda screwed on the "projected" cost of shipping because i just guesstimate the size and weight on the online shipping quotes they give you. but i will do the lil equation they give you and determine if that will change the advertised price! :D

Pretty new in the game, so I was wondering if a block guard would do?

block guard?? uhh no....that means your still using stock cylinder walls. you have to sleeve the block, besides the pistons are 83mm bore....
and depending on what block you have its not gonna work....
Stock Specifications:
B18A/B 81mm Bore = +2 mm
B16A 81mm Bore = +2 mm
B18C 81mm = +2 mm
B20B/Z 84mm = -1 mm

this is another reason you have to sleeve it because the gaps (piston to cylinder wall) on forged pisons are different than cast

also forged pistons are harder than cast so they will destroy the unsleeved walls

and lastly you can safely go with higher boost when you got sleeved walls due to the extreme amount of pressure.

so i hope that clarifies any ?? that you have...:D:D

Last edited:
Wondering If You Have A Stock B18c Intake Manifold With Everything In On it.....And A OBD2 Dizzy?

Let me Know, I Get payed On Thursday Night.

Wondering If You Have A Stock B18c Intake Manifold With Everything In On it.....And A OBD2 Dizzy?

Let me Know, I Get payed On Thursday Night.

i think i got a gsr in the back...not sure if its complete with all the sensors...but ill look and let you know!:D

Info on cusco brake master cylinder brace! Is it for right hand or left hand drive?

left hand drive....i think, i never mounted it. it looks like it will fit. if not i give you your money back....sound fair?? ^_^

Back