For Sale: GSR Longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

As the title states guys, i have a 1998 USDM Integra GSR engine for sale. It came out running, and pulling hard with a slight bottom end ticking/knocking noise. Its a complete longblock minus the injectors and oil pump. I believe thats all thats missing. No ECM, tranny, or wire harness. Vehicle had about 57000 miles when pulled. Im a Honda technician, i removed this engine and installed the JDM Type R myself. Its a legitimate engine although i have no papers for it. If need be, i can get the VIN/Serial numbers off of it, and you can check with your local authorities to prove its not a stolen engine. Car has a clean title. The ticking/knocking noise appears to be from the rod bearings. A $350-400 job at Honda, I just have no time to do it. I need to get this engine out of my Bay at work so im looking for 1600 SHIPPED anywhere in the country. Price is Definately Negotiable. PM here, or AIM, or email me. Please serious offers only, i accept check, money order, paypal (To confirmed address only), and cash only if picked up. I am located in Queens Village, NY, 11428. Please ask if any questions exist

Hey guys Bump it up. Willing to part the engine. Can sell head seperately and block as well. Can gut the block if so desired. Let me know guys i really need to get rid of this engine...

would you be intrested in selling just the bare block? and if so how much?

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Jan 29 2005, 07:34 PM
would you be intrested in selling just the bare block? and if so how much?
[post=453196]Quoted post[/post]​

Well i dont know exactly how much a bare block is worth, but there is one on ebay for 1000. I can sell the block to you, with or without internals for 800 plus shipping?? Let me know? PM Me

Back