FOR SALE GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for sale i have a GSR BLOCK with Y80 TRANS
the motor is whole and runs and is currently in a 95 EG hatch BUT
i need the head for my LS and the p72
LET ME KNO IF U WANT THE WHOLE MOTOR.. WILLING TO SELL IT CHEAP SO MAKE ME AN OFFER
IT HAS 70K ON IT N RUNS LIKE A CHAMP
also have s80 trans-500
EG HATCH REAR WIDEBODY KIT 1/4 panels- $200 (handlaid fiberglass)
and a CoMPLETE 2000 Si conversion - make an offer
also have t3 turbo- just the turbo - make an offer

be reasonable with the offers seriously
thank you and goodnight

damn ripp reading ownz you no he is kepping the head ^^^^^^

read the post

lol you are always talking smack to people for stupid questions and now you are asking them you are funny

Quoted post[/post]]

read the post

lol you are always talking smack to people for stupid questions and now you are asking them you are funny

HAHA LOL yea i would sell u the whole motor for 2500 that will get u the head the ecu
hell ill even give u the mounts

Quoted post[/post]]

read the post

shit look what time I posted, plus we were having a birthday party for dave last night. damn drunk ass mofo's

plus i figured if he was selling the complete motor with tranny for 1500 I would be all over it.

and it does he hes keeping his head and ecu but it clearly states
LET ME KNO IF U WANT THE WHOLE MOTOR.. WILLING TO SELL IT CHEAP SO MAKE ME AN OFFER
to me the whole motor is block and head and 1500 for the block and tranny minus the head is not cheap, and this
HAHA LOL yea i would sell u the whole motor for 2500 that will get u the head the ecu
hell ill even give u the mounts
is not cheap either

so reading doesnt own me :p

and koas since when is a WHOLE MOTOR just a block and no head. :blink: you of all people should know that a whole motor is head and block so :finger: :p

Quoted post[/post]]
does the s80 come with the clutch and junk or bare

THE S80 is what it is. just a trans. i do have a stage 2 clutch but im going to use it in my ls teg.
i dont really UNDERSTAND by clutch and "JUNK" OR BARE. its a transmission. u can smack a clutch in it bolt it up and run the linkage and bam sweet ass trans

well a lot of times when people buy engines the tranny is still connected, so the pressure plate, clutch and flywheel are all included. i think its a rather fair question.

*walks back to the prelude sections*

Back