1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: JDM Mugen Header

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by JayDeeEmDC4, May 15, 2005.

1. JayDeeEmDC4

JayDeeEmDC4 Member

Moderator edit:
    This is NOT a real Mugen header. scroll down.

I'm not going to close it, as he probably didn't know... just passing the warning off to any potential buyers.

orig post below-

-pissedoffsol
    ---------------------------------------------------

This Header is mint condition with no miles and only 1 blemish on top side of last 2 inches of runners

I bought this header for $550.00 and I am willing to take a loss and sell it for $225.00

I was going to install it untill I came across my 1st choice(mugen was my 2nd) a Spoon Header which I bought for $775.00 on Ebay.

I am unfamiliar with posting pics on here so if someone can let me know how i will post the 3 pics i have of this header, untill then please email me if your interested and I will email them to you

Email me @ JayDeeEmDC4@aol.com :)

2. civiconroids

civiconroids Member

hey man hit me up with pics....I am interested in this for my GSR motor...ken.bowman@us.army.mil Thanks

3. tthumma10

tthumma10 Junior Member

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

holy hell. thats alot of money.

5. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Just to let everyone know, this is NOT a real Mugen header. Or, at least, the pictures he sent me weren't of a Mugen header. It's a chrome Ebay-style header with a 'Mugen Power' tag between 2 of the runners.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the REAL Mugen header:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

It is NOT cool to try and sell one thing as something else.

6. danxdan

danxdan Junior Member

down with the SCAMMERS!!

7. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

holy shit, i just looked at this thread. I just recently bought that same header off e-bay like will said for $110 dollars shipped to my door lol...the welds have held up good so far and most important it's making the power. top end feels so much better than the 4-2-1 I had on before.

BTW-the box mine came in said JDM Power on it and when i pulled out the header and saw that "mugen badge" i started bustin' up. almost past out i was laughing so hard

8. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

The welds might hold up, and granted it MAY flow a little better than a stock manifold, but look at the ports. Those things are HORRIBLE...looks like an epileptic attacked it with a dremel.

To the topic starter, If you REALLY paid $550 for that, you deserve to have your testicles removed.

9. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

actually, the ports on mine are clean, no high or rough spots. I had a MATRIX 4-2-1 header before. I decided to go 4-1 for top-end. I can actually feel the difference, nothing major, just noticable. That's saying a lot for a bolt on. So the only thing i'm worried about are the welds. they've held up so far, the color of the header hasn't changed and i've had it on for about a month and a half.

10. jdmeg6

jdmeg6 Senior Member

:werd:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted