FOR SALE motec ems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1badprelude66

Mustang Eater
c352_1.JPG

i have a brand new motec m4 ems with all the harnesses, the motec built distributer which is needed to see the maximum potential, toshiba lap top for on the fly tuning, and all instructions and booklets. these parts have been installed but NEVER USED!!!! because i decided it was a little too much overkill for my all motor setup.

i am wanting $2000 paypal only, firm for the whole setup. i will not be breaking up the parts. my loss is your gain, there is well over $3000 in parts here. i also have 4 rc 320cc injectors i would be willing to throw in for $150. PM if intrested. thank you

Last edited:
c352_1.JPG

i have a brand new motec m4 ems with all the harnesses, the motec built distributer which is needed to see the maximum potential, toshiba lap top for on the fly tuning, and all instructions and booklets. these parts have been installed but NEVER USED!!!! because i decided it was a little too much overkill for my all motor setup.

i am wanting $2000 paypal only, firm for the whole setup. i will not be breaking up the parts. your loss is my gain, there is well over $3000 in parts here. i also have 4 rc 320cc injectors i would be willing to throw in for $150. PM if intrested. thank you
WTF

Lol, I was confused I thought he was ripping someone off.

OH MY GOD i cant believe that it says that sorry, that is pretty funny though. I AM RETARDED! HA HA no wonder no one was asking about it! that was a typo, it is a really nice system, and for this price it is amazing. sorry guys.

Back