FOR SALE: NEW Alpinestars Supertech R white/GP print boots size 44

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Figured I'd post this here, since it's motorcycle related...

Item(s) For Sale (please include size):
NEW Alpinestars Supertech R white/GP print boots size 44

Asking Price:
400 OBO

Is the item new or used?
NEW

I ordered these from MU in July of last year, and this size in this particular color was on backorder. I finally received them just before the first race at Oak Hill in February, and didn't have time to break them in. I wore them for one lap (literally, one lap) in practice when I realized that 'shit, these aren't broken in AT ALL', and decided to run the rest of the weekend in my old boots and break the Supertech R's in before the next race. I wore them around the house 3 or 4 times, and wore them once to Kroger (in my truck, not on the bike). These have NEVER been down, and have spent a total of approximately 1 minute 44 seconds on the track. They're in GREAT condition, not even broken in. They look like a pair of boots that has been worn around the house and to Kroger once. I'm selling them because I'm broke as shit and need the money. I'm listing these for $400 OBO, and would really like them to be gone before next Friday (so's I can pay my entry fees to race at TWS, y0!), so if they aren't sold on here this weekend I'm gonna list 'em on Ebay and Craigslist.

These shits are still in the box!!!

I'm located in Houston close to 45 and 2920. Best way to contact me is via pm or email at wkitchens at gmail dot com. If you're in the area I can bring these to the CMRA races at Texas World Speedway in College Station next weekend if you'd like to pick them up there, I'll be arriving Friday night and I'll be there until my races are over Sunday evening.

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

* New high performance/racing boot, constructed with hi-tech micro-fiber, designed to meet light weight and performance requirements in top level racing.
* Supremely protective, flexible and comfortable design, offering excellent aerodynamic performance, fit and feel with the bike and specifically positioned ventilation to aid airflow through the boot.
* Specially developed TPU external protective profiles continue Alpinestars philosophy of giving optimum impact protection.
* Side opening/exit zip with stretch bellows panel edge to ensure close fit and ease of access and removal.
* Security and adjustability is further improved with internal Velcro� which ensures a tight, non-slip, connection between surfaces.
* Micro adjustable ratchet top closure for added precision and security around the calf.
* External shin protection wraps around to cover calf and is shaped to dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while ensuring ease of movement and compact profile.
* Vented sections promote airflow into the boot to keep the riders foot at an ambient temperature.
* External heel protection counter is profiled to provide excellent protection with no impediment to comfort.
* It also features a vent to aid airflow to the riders� foot.
* Front flex area is constructed with a soft TPU mesh to allow flexibility and abrasion resistance with specifically shaped 'reliefs' to allow better forward and rear movements.
* Achilles flex area wraps around the lateral and medial sides of the protective heel structure and allows natural movement.
* Top gaiter is constructed with high-grade synthetic which is soft, flexible and follows the contour of the leg.
* The inner side is over-injected TPU which gives a secure grip surface with a leather suit.
* Full length suede leather panel on the inner side of the boot provides a very clean, flat surface for excellent grip and feel against the bike and adds protection from abrasion and heat.
* Technical lightweight sole features a specific rubber compound which gives excellent grip and feel while allowing natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
* Special, lightweight, toe shifter gives feel and protection for changing gear and preventing pinching over the toes.
* Replaceable TPU heel plate slider and integrated side insert give highly effective impact protection and reduce friction in the event of a fall.
* Exchangeable, clip-on, toe-slider gives good feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion (upgradeable with a magnesium slider).
* The Supertech R boot is CE certified.

Back