For Sale or Parts - 1996 Integra LS Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Sooooo, I sort of drove my Integra into a concrete post avoiding a deer last night, and its going to cost way too much to fix. So the entire car is for sale, all parts are for sale. I am trying to put together a pre-sale list so I only have to go out and take it apart once.
Took the post low in the front end, radiator and supports are gone, possible left suspension/axle damage. Motor still runs fine, tranny still good, interior is all there, minus airbags.
155K on the B18b, ran smooth with not misfires or knocks (JUST got it running perfect). Make me offers and lemme know what y'all need. Motor will come with all new belts and a new waterpump that was about to go on.

Located in Central NC.

Its the light tan cloth. The front seats are perfect, no tears, no worn patches, nothing. The rear has some light stains (not the Bill Clinton kind) from some jelly beans that melted a while back. I lost my charger to my camera, but I'll work on pictures. PM me your email.

sorry i just noticed its a 4 dr...and i dont want tan..thanks anyways

fenders, hood, trunk, back bumper they good? and does it have the all red tails? pm me with prices looking for something cheap. lmk

Quoted post[/post]]
Sooooo, I sort of drove my Integra into a concrete post avoiding a deer last night, and its going to cost way too much to fix. So the entire car is for sale, all parts are for sale. I am trying to put together a pre-sale list so I only have to go out and take it apart once.
Took the post low in the front end, radiator and supports are gone, possible left suspension/axle damage. Motor still runs fine, tranny still good, interior is all there, minus airbags.
155K on the B18b, ran smooth with not misfires or knocks (JUST got it running perfect). Make me offers and lemme know what y'all need. Motor will come with all new belts and a new waterpump that was about to go on.

Located in Central NC.

Pm me a price on the complete motor swap.........and when I say complete I mean complete:
engine, tranny, axels, ecu, shift linkage, harness, intermediate shaft, mounts, etc.....

I am in Nashville, TN so that would be the tricky part.

When you say you just got it running right......what was wrong with it?
Will it still start and run?
Any leaks, smoke, tranny grinds, knocks, tics, etc......

Feel free to call me: 731.298.4883
or pm me your #

Pics would be nice.....post or email to: Jesse@cedarway.org

Thanks

So do you still have this?

Anyone know this guy?

Still have the car, found out there was a little more to be done (had a loan on the car) before I could start parting it out, but I hope to start the breakdown this weekend, just trying to get most of it spoken for. As for the engine I've decided to keep it for a civic project (cheapest way to get back into a fun car).

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone know this guy?
I can vouch for him, but cant vouch for you

sorry to hear your recked your integra

What is that supposed to mean?

I wasn't trying to get vouches, I was just seeing if someone knew him and could get in contact with him cause I was REALLY interested in the motor swap.

It had been like 3-4 days since I had posted and was just wanting to get in contact with him.

Anyway, I already talked to him by pm and he said he was keeping it all to do a civic build.

I am not trying to get some big thing started here.

Please read what I wrote............read all of it please.

I stated that I was NOT.....repeat NOT asking for vouches. I was SIMPLY, or so I thought, asking if anyone knew him so they could help me contact him. I was very, very, interested in buying his swap. I posted and didn't get a reply for a few days, so I thought I would ask if anyone knew him that could tell him to check his pm's.

My comment about "sucks for me, good for you" only meant that sucks for me that I couldn't buy the swap, and good for him cause he has a perfect foundation for a civic build.

And to the reply about being a NOOB! I may be noob by post count, but I am not a NOOB by join date. Actually I have been a member here for over a year longer than you. I have been a part of this forum for like 2 1/2 years or so now. I owe a lot to this forum cause it got me through my first swap.......a b16 in a crx. I didn't really know anything about swaps, but thanks to the guys on this forum I was able to end up with a very clean, properly done swap. I have seen this forum really grow in the last couple years. Especially being gone for quite a while and then coming back and seeing what it is.........its awesome!

My post count is only low cause I am a member of a local racing forum and I have close friends who answer nearly all my Honda/Acura questions now.......that and I got out of the car scene for about a year.

So please just drop this. You saying "I can't vouch for you" just kinda hit a nerve, sorry. I never try to cause any trouble on any forum that I am on.............or anywhere or with anyone for that matter. I just don't take undue negative comments lightly. Because on a forum all you have for the most part is your word and if ONE person with a few more posts than you says one negative thing about you, then you might as well forget ever being a part of the forum again because no one will ever trust you whether it was a wrongful accusation or not.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone know this guy?
I can vouch for him, but cant vouch for you

sorry to hear your recked your integra

What is that supposed to mean?
well noob you ask if anyone can vouch for him and I can, and seeing is how your a noob and your asking for vouches maybe you should provide vouches for youself

what color is the car, i might have missed it but i didnt think so.

i would like the rear handles to put on my car. i like the no lock look.

what condition is the climate control panel in? mines cracked so if yours is good i want it.

i believe the dash is the same in the 4 and 2dr and you said the interior was tan. i hope so because i need the air vent on the dash by the passenger door too. again cracked; i just handle shit to rough.

Back